Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 25-10-2004, 18:57   #976
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
Re: what music are you listening to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D
Cream with Eric Clapton - Sunshine of your love (live)
Excellent song. Awesome guitaring.

With classic rock I love Golden Earring - Radar Love, AC/DC - You shook me all night long, been listening to them a lot lately.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-10-2004, 18:57   #977
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
4 mix cd - Lick it - Khia

*wonders if scastle knows this one*
im absolutely disgusted you would like that type of song
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 19:17   #978
marina

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronas
im absolutely disgusted you would like that type of song
What a shame I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve that song and not the radio edit you can really get down to it.... so to speak
Old 25-10-2004, 19:18   #979
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Weapons of Mass Destruction - Faithless.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 19:19   #980
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

My missus playing the organ - Which I currently have on audio tape and am going to transfer to CD tonight as a surprise for her

She has NO idea I've got this - the mother in law passed it to me this evening.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 19:19   #981
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Vermillion - Slipknot
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 19:26   #982
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
What a shame I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve that song and not the radio edit you can really get down to it.... so to speak

i seem to get all warm and fuzzy when i hear the song, even though its chouvanistic and annoying
Old 25-10-2004, 19:28   #983
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Now Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication - Anthony Kiedis
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 19:29   #984
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronas
i seem to get all warm and fuzzy when i hear the song,
That's called getting aroused, young sir

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 19:31   #985
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
That's called getting aroused, young sir
nah, i need some sensual handling and touching for that, must have been that club i went to.....damn! those group of women dancing to that song
Old 25-10-2004, 19:40   #986
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky
Excellent song. Awesome guitaring.
Cetainly is

White Room is a classic too.

Just had a bit of Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Chile). Next up is "I could have lied" by RHCP.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 23:02   #987
homealone

cream - crossroads - eric clapton, please, vocal

/ thinks about the Hendrix set on the Woodstock directors cut DVD -
Old 26-10-2004, 23:18   #988
homealone

eric clapton - playing as one of John Mayall's 'Bluesbreakers' - Hideaway - classic - dedicated to John Peel
Old 27-10-2004, 00:00   #989
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D
White Room is a classic too.
Yup. Gotta luv the wah-wah pedal. Crossroads is great too.

If y'all want a bit something more uptempo, this song is loud n' fast n' funny (song and music video in a small flash movie). Check it out.

http://www.sojh.com/funstuff/happyfunsong.htm
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 23:39   #990
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky
Yup. Gotta luv the wah-wah pedal. Crossroads is great too.

Yeah

Current song - "Love will tear us apart" by Joy Division.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote