Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Official Big Brother 2010 thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Official Big Brother 2010 thread

Old 05-08-2010, 22:54   #931
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Official Big Brother 2010 thread

I want to slap Sam into next month.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2010, 23:01   #932
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Ill be waiting in line.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 23:09   #933
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Funny, I feel the same way with John James

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 23:19   #934
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
Funny, I feel the same way with John James
I want to double slap John James as he annoys the hell out of me and after all his strops on the hightlights tonight I hope he is gone tomorrow. Sam was so funny when he told him put his high heels on and go out the fire exit door.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 23:24   #935
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal

Rachel has flown under the radar, so she could be safe this week, John James made it pretty hard for himself in tonights show, i actually think he wants to leave now.

---------- Post added at 23:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:24 ----------

When Sam gets evicted i hope he falls UP the stairs
Old 05-08-2010, 23:25   #936
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
I want to double slap John James as he annoys the hell out of me and after all his strops on the hightlights tonight I hope he is gone tomorrow. Sam was so funny when he told him put his high heels on and go out the fire exit door.
He got a bad edit tonight. looks like BB want him out too. I'd say there's a very good chance he will be out.
as much as I don't like Dave. I thought he said the right things that JJ had to be told.
Sam was funny when he said "you know where the fire exit is"
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 23:29   #937
Sasha222
Inactive

I love Sam and also I love the fact he has shaken up the house and now JJ and Josie are not best buddies either. I really do hope JJ is voted out tomorrow as he dont deserve to be there and he has spend to long in the house now. He had some cheek to tell Ben over and over again that he was not a team player after what he dont in the task and said he didn't care if they lost the shopping task. At least Ben always gave it a good shot no matter what and never lost the house there shopping budget.

The only thing Ben didn't do was carry on with the shopping task and that was a punishment he got and not for a shopping budget.
Old 05-08-2010, 23:41   #938
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Friday 20th live show extended
Quote:
Another extended live show will air on Friday 20th August, four days before the Big Brother 11 final, according to Channel 4 schedules.

As with the previous specials on the 9th and 30th of July, the second episode will run for fifteen minutes longer than normal, between 10.35pm and 11.25pm, following the first which airs between 9pm and 10pm as usual.

Although Channel 4 has yet to confirm what happen during the extended show, it is highly likely that it will feature a double or even triple eviction as it is so close to the final, which takes place on Tuesday 24th.

The final also serves as the launch for the Ultimate Champion series, which runs for two weeks afterwards.

If it is a double eviction, seven housemates will remain for the final, assuming a single eviction next week.

Producers are facing the challenge of cutting down the numbers while maintaining the illusion that the show ends in September, as the original housemates are still unaware of the ‘Ultimate’ series twist.

---------- Post added at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was at 23:36 ----------

Quote:
I love Sam and also I love the fact he has shaken up the house and now JJ and Josie are not best buddies either. I really do hope JJ is voted out tomorrow as he dont deserve to be there and he has spend to long in the house now. He had some cheek to tell Ben over and over again that he was not a team player after what he dont in the task and said he didn't care if they lost the shopping task. At least Ben always gave it a good shot no matter what and never lost the house there shopping budget.

The only thing Ben didn't do was carry on with the shopping task and that was a punishment he got and not for a shopping budget.
Ben got evicted because he was just too lazy, i didn't see him once bother to get stuck into a task, and thats why he got evicted.

John James has done way more and i also think JJ and Josie are still going strong IMO.
Old 05-08-2010, 23:45   #939
Sasha222
Inactive

They will have to get them out very fast and I hate that there will be that many in the final as the interviews are always very fast and rushed

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
Friday 20th live show extended

---------- Post added at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was at 23:36 ----------

Ben got evicted because he was just too lazy, i didn't see him once bother to get stuck into a task, and thats why he got evicted.

John James has done way more and i also think JJ and Josie are still going strong IMO.

We must have been watching different shows because Ben always got stuck into the tasks and not once did he lose them a task for the shopping budget
Old 05-08-2010, 23:53   #940
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Quote:
They will have to get them out very fast and I hate that there will be that many in the final as the interviews are always very fast and rushed

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

We must have been watching different shows because Ben always got stuck into the tasks and not once did he lose them a task for the shopping budget
C4 10pm? i think its the right show anyway, its just what i felt, passing the tasks he may of did, but he didn't really take much interest in them.
Old 05-08-2010, 23:57   #941
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

I agree John James got a bad edit tonight, but he has enough of a fan base to stop him from being evicted tomorrow. I mean remember when Corin through that massive strop about them messing up the bedroom, she managed to survive the public vote. Anyway, we shall see tomorrow. Sam needs a punch in the face and you can tell that the people in the house want to give him one. He is an annoying brat and needs to get out of the house next week. Anyways, that's my analysis of tonight
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 00:06   #942
Sasha222
Inactive

I agree that Corin threw one strop but JJ is constantly throwing strops and they have never been shown on the hightligts as much as tonight. Bb must be also fed up of him as well otherwise he would have got a good edit and a lot of the stuff woldn't have been shown.

He has got away with murder with all his rule breaking and constant sleeping and covering up his mike. Even the punishment he got the other day was crazy and didn't even last long.

They should have left him walk when they got the chance. Sunshing had a lot of fans till the thursday night she was shown as regards the swimming pool event that happened when she was messing with John James and Mario and suddenly he odds changed the night before she was evicted. The week the Irish one was fave over Sunshine
Old 06-08-2010, 00:11   #943
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post

John James really got stuck into Ben for not doing the 'drill instructor' task to get everyones suitcases back, whereas now he is the one who point blank refused to complete his part of the shopping task. Double standards much?

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 00:13   #944
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
John James really got stuck into Ben for not doing the 'drill instructor' task to get everyones suitcases back, whereas now he is the one who point blank refused to complete his part of the shopping task. Double standards much?
He could of just been having a bad day and couldn't be bothered to do anything.
Old 06-08-2010, 00:17   #945
Sasha222
Inactive

Totally agree with you and it was a punishment Ben got because the housemates found out that he had a task and actually Ben did try with that task. He asked Nathan and Nathan shut up down and walked away and then he asked Shabby to do it and she said no and he was dead right with the tree when he said that no way would the housemates believe him that he was a wrestling champ when they knew that he was not a sporty person as Ben had already said he dont like sports.

Also Ben got three punishments for not completing the tree of temptation task which was unfair.

John James failed his both times and still got his reward. Dave couldn't even do a simple task getting them to yawn and had two hours to do it.