Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The what are you drinking now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The what are you drinking now?

Old 09-11-2008, 18:01   #871
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy
Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Corralillo
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2008, 18:26   #872
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

I found some lager Best before 08/03/2008.

I'm on my second tin.....
Old 09-11-2008, 18:30   #873
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

South African tea... Different, but nice
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:52   #874
lauzjp
Inactive

Services: 5mb 3 mobile broadband, sky, freeview
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to lauzjp

7up with extra lime cordial. am contemplating adding something else..
lauzjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:14   #875
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauzjp View Post
7up with extra lime cordial. am contemplating adding something else..
At this time of the morning Laura? Oops do you mean an icecube lol?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 23:27   #876
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Having some "Mancura" Chilean cabernet from ASDA. Some of the 2007 wines from Chile have been quite disappointing but this is pretty decent.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 23:38   #877
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Having some "Mancura" Chilean cabernet from ASDA. Some of the 2007 wines from Chile have been quite disappointing but this is pretty decent.
A Tesco 'Central Valley' Chilean Cabernet that was filled Oct '98, atm - not too bad - the dilemma now is whether to try another box of the same, or a French Shiraz - decisions, decisions
Old 14-11-2008, 23:45   #878
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone View Post
A Tesco 'Central Valley' Chilean Cabernet that was filled Oct '98, atm - not too bad - the dilemma now is whether to try another box of the same, or a French Shiraz - decisions, decisions
The joys of the wine box.... I've always resisted because I'd not stop until it was empty at which point I would be caned beyond comprehension since there's only me that really drinks it
Old 14-11-2008, 23:53   #879
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
The joys of the wine box.... I've always resisted because I'd not stop until it was empty at which point I would be caned beyond comprehension since there's only me that really drinks it
I know what you mean - I've tried several strategies & find the old concept of the decanter works best - it is no worse than deciding to open another bottle to just have only 'one more glass', after all ..

- imo the person who invents a wine box with a 'quantity used' facility is on a winner
Old 14-11-2008, 23:56   #880
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Carlsberg Export
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 23:58   #881
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Californian White Zinfandel (2nd bottle)

Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 00:01   #882
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia View Post
Californian White Zinfandel (2nd bottle)

shared, of course
Old 15-11-2008, 00:04   #883
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Quote:
shared, of course
My friend had a glass of bottle #1, bottle #2 is almost history She's gone home
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 00:13   #884
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia View Post
My friend had a glass of bottle #1, bottle #2 is almost history She's gone home
bless - I presume she had to drive?

- you can still spell, though, so not too bad, yet
Old 15-11-2008, 00:20   #885
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Quote:
- imo the person who invents a wine box with a 'quantity used' facility is on a winner
Either that or a sliding scale of (in ascending order)

You are now: "at peace with yourself" > "slightly merry" > "getting a taxi home" > "talking crap" > "about to have a fight" > "unconscious" > "dead"