Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Big Brother returns on Channel 5

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Big Brother returns on Channel 5

Old 22-08-2011, 18:34   #736
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Big Brother returns on Channel 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
And that, in the final analysis, is the reason Dirty Desmond was so keen to buy the rights to the show.
Yes, Thursdays launch show was the channel 5's highest rating show for 11 years I believe.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-08-2011, 19:16   #737
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Just shows that big brother still has a life after 10yrs
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 19:23   #738
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

I was flicking through my TV last night and saw this big pile of rubbish which held me fixated for all of 5 seconds not sure if it was Big Brother.

Spoiler: 

Did you look.

This seasons winners.

Spoiler: 
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 19:27   #739
Sasha222
Inactive

Masque did you not get the hint from your wife when you turned on the channel? Your wife wanted you to take the thrash out lol and Jedward with them
Old 22-08-2011, 19:36   #740
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha222 View Post
Masque did you not get the hint from your wife when you turned on the channel? Your wife wanted you to take the thrash out lol and Jedward with them
I can what you secretly meant to say in the coded post above.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 19:40   #741
Sasha222
Inactive

You think
Old 22-08-2011, 20:37   #742
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

I only used to watch the footy on ch5
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 22:41   #743
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Yes, Thursdays launch show was the channel 5's highest rating show for 11 years I believe.
The highlight's are like an inside to Kerry Katona's life story and confessions tonigt
Old 22-08-2011, 23:22   #744
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

I won tickets to go to bb on friday but such a real same im not going to be able to go. ive allways wanted to go there
Old 23-08-2011, 07:18   #745
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

I'm starting to get used to it without the live feed, it actually works pretty well..
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 09:40   #746
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha222 View Post
Just shows that big brother still has a life after 10yrs
The celebrity version does.

I'm not intrested in wannabes.

Far more intrested in those that think they're already famous and are so desperate for coverage they'll do anything.

Stand out knob so far.

Darryn Lyons (the way he spells his name should give you a clue)

Did you see his "abs" Surgically planted onto his big fat gut.......................absolutely hilarious
Old 23-08-2011, 11:44   #747
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post

Far more intrested in those that think they're already famous and are so desperate for coverage they'll do anything.

Stand out knob so far.

Did you see his "abs" Surgically planted onto his big fat gut.......................absolutely hilarious
He looks like michelle man, why couldn't he just lose weight instead! he looks weird.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 11:50   #748
Pog66
Inactive

Services: SKY HD+, BT BB
Pog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant futurePog66 has a brilliant future

Quote:
..celebrities? I didn't notice any - hasbeens and wives of slightly famous people maybe....
Pog66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 11:59   #749
wwe
cf.mega poster

what do you all think of bb bit on the side? I think its just the same as big brother big mouth
Old 23-08-2011, 12:26   #750
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:

Stand out knob so far.

he looks like a Ninja Turtle LOL

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
I'm starting to get used to it without the live feed, it actually works pretty well..
yeah, I'm liking it too
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote