Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Post-Brexit Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Post-Brexit Thread
Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2016, 18:32   #661
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

The fact you are white is not racist at all, I am also white. The fact you seem to need to stress it whereas I don't seems odd.

We are both white, you seem to think it means more than anything else. I don't.

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntluser View Post
We can't get on until the Conservatives elect a new PM and they do not seem to be in a hurry to do that even though the £ is under severe pressure and shares are dropping rapidly in value.

It is similar to the Titanic band playing on regardless while the Titanic was sinking instead of taking action.

MPs need to get on before the damage done becomes irreversible.
If Cameron did the right thing and invoked article 50 now then we could progress, It is not the politicians who do the deals it is our Diplomats and Civil Service, they cannot do anything until it is invoked, Europe has told us so.

Invoke A50 and let them get on with it.
Advertisement
Old 28-06-2016, 18:32   #662
jamiefrost
cf.geek

Services: V+, XL TV and Phone XXL BB
jamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBMark View Post
Remainers were very clear before the result, even a difference of ONE VOTE would be accepted, remain also said A50 would be triggered the next day, bunch of liars.

Personally the best thing to come out of the referendum (outside of London) is the massive sense of community in England. For the first time ever as a white English man I feel part of a community and it's a community that I won't let go of!

I'm sure everyone here agree it's great that the English finally got a healthy sense of community.
Yes it's not like leavers lied about immigration lied about money and lied about control at all is it.

What sense of community are your talking about when the country is utterly divided?

Why do need to single yourself out as a white English male to be part of your new found community?

But hey let's invoke A50 without any sense of the way forward.

What do you propose access to the single market, EEA trade under normal WTO regulations? how much of this fabled sovereignty are you willing to give up for access?

J
Old 28-06-2016, 18:35   #663
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
The fact you are white is not racist at all, I am also white. The fact you seem to need to stress it whereas I don't seems odd.

Given that we can't see each other and can't rely on avatar photographs as an indicator of colour, a comment can easily be misunderstood because the poster is perceived as being one colour when they are actually another.
Old 28-06-2016, 18:35   #664
downquark1
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FFTC
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
If we invoke A50 and parliament vetos the Brexit we will lose all established benefits. They may even force us to adopt the EURO.
Old 28-06-2016, 18:36   #665
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
If Cameron did the right thing and invoked article 50 now then we could progress, It is not the politicians who do the deals it is our Diplomats and Civil Service, they cannot do anything until it is invoked, Europe has told us so.

He has been asked by both the civil service and Leave campaigners not to invoke it. We shouldn't invoke it until we know what we want.
Old 28-06-2016, 18:38   #666
RBMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by downquark1 View Post
If we invoke A50 and parliament vetos the Brexit we will lose all established benefits. They may even force us to adopt the EURO.
Don't worry that will not happen , Brexit is happening!

Old 28-06-2016, 18:39   #667
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society

Quote:

Given that David Cameron got the verdict so wrong he felt that he could not continue and opted not to put the his fellow Conservatives on the spot until they were ready to deal with the EU.
Old 28-06-2016, 18:39   #668
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntluser View Post
Given that we can't see each other and can't rely on avatar photographs as an indicator of colour, a comment can easily be misunderstood because the poster is perceived as being one colour when they are actually another.
True. it's like myself. I'm black, but a lot of people think I'm white.
Old 28-06-2016, 18:41   #669
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
He has been asked by both the civil service and Leave campaigners not to invoke it. We shouldn't invoke it until we know what we want.
The rest of Europe say no informal deals until invoked. 2yrs to decide what is wanted and should be decided sooner than that.
Old 28-06-2016, 18:43   #670
RBMark

Quote:

So you think a Black women's centre that stress's the fact it's for black women is racist? Or any black person that stressed their colour is racist?

You're from a time that is now over, saying you're white English is fine. Move with the times or stay in your out of date state of mind..

But anyway, you called me a racist on a public forum, you're going to have to back it up!!!

Old 28-06-2016, 18:48   #671
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downquark1 View Post
To invoke Article 50 Parliament must first revoke the 1972 European Communities Act as that is still law. Invoking Article 50 will start that process and give us plenty of time to do a deal with the EU as to trading.
Old 28-06-2016, 18:48   #672
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Smile Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
True. it's like myself. I'm black, but a lot of people think I'm white.
Ideally on any forum nobody should be posting racist comments and the colour of any poster on the forum should be irrelevant in any discussion in which people have differences.

If someone has to resort to racist comments to make their point they have lost the argument.
Old 28-06-2016, 18:51   #673
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBMark View Post
So you think a Black women's centre that stress's the fact it's for black women is racist? Or any black person that stressed their colour is racist?

You're from a time that is now over, saying you're white English is fine. Move with the times or stay in your out of date state of mind..

But anyway, you called me a racist on a public forum, you're going to have to back it up!!!
Yes I do think a Black Woman's Centre is racist. Racisism works both ways. As a White Englshman I think your stressing the fact is rasist.
Old 28-06-2016, 18:54   #674
RBMark

Quote:
Yes I do think a Black Woman's Centre is racist. Racisism works both ways. As a White Englshman I think your stressing the fact is rasist.

See I think a Black/Asain women's centre of which there are many is very very important to those community's. So please explain why you feel they're racist?

An "racism works both ways"... What the hell, racism never works and you're either racist or you're not. You can't be a little bit racist.

Old 28-06-2016, 19:02   #675
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

I am not, never have been racisit.

"Works both ways" is simple. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If you are racisit towards anyone they will be to you.

It's about time you researched the history of the English People. At least I have and can argue on my behalf of what being "English" means to me.
Closed Thread