Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 15:21   #646
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
As you may see from my UKTV post - Ailbi HD is set to move to Channel 200 from Wednesday.

I have ask one of my insiders what is launching on Channel 199 all I got was 'No news yet.'
dont know why they're moving the HD channels further up the list?? Hmm. My mum will be glad for the launch of drama though...

was this your exclusive news media boy or is it something else?
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2013, 15:23   #647
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
dont know why they're moving the HD channels further up the list?? Hmm. My mum will be glad for the launch of drama though...

was this your exclusive news media boy or is it something else?
It was my exclusive news but I was holding back until I found out where Watch +1 was moving to.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 12-08-2013, 15:30   #648
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Think you may have over egged the build up mate
Old 12-08-2013, 15:55   #649
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
I did not know that Drama has posted the real channel number for Virgin Media before posting that post at 12.16.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 12-08-2013, 16:04   #650
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
This morning I received a letter from the CEO's office in response to my complaint.

There was nothing new just a rehash of previous statements and some of it out of date, i.e. ESPN still available up to 31st July.

They have given me a number to call if I have any more questions, I just need to quote reference number. I'll call them later.

Aside from the obvious, does anyone have any questions?
Yes, why do you keep bombarding VM with e-mails when you already know the answer (ie, in talks, will let you know when there's anything to report)?

I know you want some news, we all do, but until the deal is done, e-mailing them is pointless (as your latest response confirms).

---------- Post added at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
Agreed. It's BT Sport and Sky Atlantic we all really want to hear about, after all!!
Old 12-08-2013, 16:05   #651
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, why do you keep bombarding VM with e-mails when you already know the answer (ie, in talks, will let you know when there's anything to report)?

I know you want some news, we all do, but until the deal is done, e-mailing them is pointless (as your latest response confirms).

---------- Post added at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

Agreed. It's BT Sport and Sky Atlantic we all really want to hear about, after all!!
keep dreaming mate
Old 12-08-2013, 16:08   #652
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
keep dreaming mate
Keep that tomato sauce nearby
Old 12-08-2013, 16:08   #653
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
This morning I received a letter from the CEO's office in response to my complaint.

There was nothing new just a rehash of previous statements and some of it out of date, i.e. ESPN still available up to 31st July.

They have given me a number to call if I have any more questions, I just need to quote reference number. I'll call them later.

Aside from the obvious, does anyone have any questions?
I am having fish in a bag. Should I use the microwave (quicker) or do it on the hob in boiling water? Ask them the best method, thinking about balance between time and taste.

thanks, I'm hungry, please be quick.
Old 12-08-2013, 16:09   #654
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Keep that tomato sauce nearby
why I not offered anything your thinking of mr stokes not me
Old 12-08-2013, 16:13   #655
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
why I not offered anything your thinking of mr stokes not me
Well when I asked you if you'd eat your pants if we did get Sky Atlantic this autumn, you didn't say you wouldn't! It's the least I'd expect from someone so committed to this view without actually having any evidence to support it!
Old 12-08-2013, 16:16   #656
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Well when I asked you if you'd eat your pants if we did get Sky Atlantic this autumn, you didn't say you wouldn't! It's the least I'd expect from someone so committed to this view without actually having any evidence to support it!
never ever said I would all the evidence is point that im right no evidence at all sky changing there stance on SA and no way will sky drop asking price for SA they never ever done that never will I repeat only thing that SA will go on if anywhere is now tv that's run by sky
Old 12-08-2013, 16:20   #657
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Do you think i'll be on here in 3 years time refreshing the pages still waiting for a breakthrough in the BT/Virgin contract discussions?
Old 12-08-2013, 16:23   #658
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Do you think i'll be on here in 3 years time refreshing the pages still waiting for a breakthrough in the BT/Virgin contract discussions?
should hear something before Saturday I think lots will probably leave if nothing by then
Old 12-08-2013, 16:26   #659
JustaBloke

Quote:
Yes, they'll be 'In talks' the same as they have been over SA for years...

Old 12-08-2013, 16:31   #660
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
never ever said I would all the evidence is point that im right no evidence at all sky changing there stance on SA and no way will sky drop asking price for SA they never ever done that never will I repeat only thing that SA will go on if anywhere is now tv that's run by sky
Is the opposite true, will they all eat their shorts if BT sports doesn't come by 17th? Just wondering
Closed Thread