Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 22-02-2010, 10:20   #496
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
whats wwe next going to about just seen the list of superstars and its got rookies and wwe pro teaming up will this be shown on sky sports
On Thursday nights after Late Night RAW.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-02-2010, 22:55   #497
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

At the start of his entrance The Undertaker got burned by his own pyro - a firework exploded right in his face and burned his body which is why he threw his coat off and almost ran to the ring.

Even with the burns he went on to work the whole match.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 23:29   #498
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

Video here: http://tvnz.co.nz/othersports-news/u...-match-3378900
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 00:47   #499
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
At the start of his entrance The Undertaker got burned by his own pyro - a firework exploded right in his face and burned his body which is why he threw his coat off and almost ran to the ring.

Even with the burns he went on to work the whole match.
yer i read about it on the sun i didn't think anything to it when i was whatching it just thought he wanted to get in there fast to get jerico

---------- Post added at 00:47 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathla View Post
wow just whatched it that was bad
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 16:22   #500
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Paul Burchill
Charlie Haas
Scott Armstrong
Maria

Have all been let go by the WWE in the last week.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:59   #501
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

is it true they renameing breaking point allready and how come wwe let maria go
Old 02-03-2010, 21:12   #502
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Here is the list of more WWE Superstars who has been released by the WWE so far in 2010.

How many will we see in TNA?

Gregory Helms (Hurricane Helms)
Tommy Dreamer
DJ Gabriel
Shane McMahon
Eric Escobar
Old 02-03-2010, 21:52   #503
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Here is the list of more WWE Superstars who has been released by the WWE so far in 2010.

How many will we see in TNA?

Gregory Helms (Hurricane Helms)
Tommy Dreamer
DJ Gabriel
Shane McMahon
Eric Escobar
shane woun't be there i could see tommy dreamer going there and gregory helms thats about it
Old 05-03-2010, 10:47   #504
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

An other Ex-WWE Star sign with TNA.

TNA has now sign up RVD at the good old age of 39.
Old 05-03-2010, 21:57   #505
wwe
cf.mega poster

is it true gangrel is going to tna
Old 22-03-2010, 13:27   #506
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

WWE Hall of Famer Baron Mikel Sclicuna dies.

WWE Hall of Famer "Baron" Mikel Sclicuna passed away on Sunday at the age of 80.

Info from WWE.com.
Old 28-03-2010, 02:18   #507
wwe
cf.mega poster

how come smackdown not been showned for the past 2nights i whatched it last night and it was showing 2hours of classic matches of the ppv then 2night i went to whatch it again and its the same thing but its been on in usa as they got the results on so why not over here?
Old 28-03-2010, 14:00   #508
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

My predictions for Wrestlemania tonight:

HBK/Undertaker - got to be Taker, the streak won't end tonight. If it does get stopped it needs to be by someone young and up and coming who needs the exposure. Shawn's been talking about retiring after WM for ages now anyway. Should be match of the year.

Rey/punk - The stipulation of Rey losing his mask is enough to ensure he wins. The fans won't buy the idea of Rey without his mask.

Trips/sheamus - Sheamus' title run was awful, no-one took him seriously. He's good friends with HHH so I reckon Trips won't mind putting him over to try and get him taken seriously. HHH is too over for a loss like this to hurt him.

edge/jericho - Going to be a great match, I see Edge just...um, edging it to win.

showmiz/rap&rock - Truth and Morrison have been turned in to jobbers and I don't see that changing. Showmiz to take it, probably by cheating.

MITB - Reckon it'll be cashed in tonight unsuccessfully.

vince/brett - Talk about a sure thing. If Brett doesn't win I'll eat my own pants.

cena/batista - not even slightly interested. Batista should get it.

10 Diva tag match - who cares? As long as it's kept to under 5 minutes I don't mind who goes over.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 28-03-2010, 14:22   #509
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
My predictions for Wrestlemania tonight:

HBK/Undertaker - got to be Taker, the streak won't end tonight. If it does get stopped it needs to be by someone young and up and coming who needs the exposure. Shawn's been talking about retiring after WM for ages now anyway. Should be match of the year.
There would be a riot if the streak were to be ended tonight.

Quote:
vince/brett - Talk about a sure thing. If Brett doesn't win I'll eat my own pants.
This will be interesting. I'm sure there's a temptation there to do a worked reprise of Montreal. It'll be interesting to see how they work around Bret's health issues. You don't really want a guy who was put in a wheelchair by a stroke after having his career ended by post concussion syndrome to be taking hits to the head.

How over is Hart with the fans these days?
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 15:24   #510
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

As much as he was in the 90s. When he made his return back in January the crowd went bananas. WWE have recently banned chair shots to the head as part of their Wellness Policy - and that's a good thing too, I took a chair shot to the head once, how the hell some performers manage it regularly I don't know. Anyway because of this and his other health related issues I don't envisage there being many headshots but as it's a streetfight you're not likely to see any 'wrestling' either. Bret said he won't be wearing his traditional pink and black as that relates to who he was back in the day, not who he is now. So it'll be interesting to see how they play this one.

There was talk of having him interfere in the HBK/Taker match to cost Shawn the match (and his career), thereby evening the 'screwed' score but I'm glad they binned that idea.

Vote #AnyoneButTory