Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin TV (What's on soon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Old 06-02-2014, 07:21   #436
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Hmm, that looks good...........
Ditto.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:00   #437
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hmm, that looks good...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Inspector George Gently BBC 1 HD 6th February 20.30
Quote:
DCI Banks, tonight 21.00 ITV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Ditto.
2 Words for these two Shows and they are utter crap! lol. Sherlock is more Better.
undertakereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:07   #438
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakereddie View Post
2 Words for these two Shows and they are utter crap! lol. Sherlock is more Better.
Well in the case of Sherlock its a excellent series most definitely.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:30   #439
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I maybe unique here but I think Sherlock is complete garbage
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:32   #440
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Well each to their own MM as if we all had the same taste then life would be very boring.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:53   #441
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Quote:
I didn't until the last series, which was pretty dreadful. Elementary has overtaken it now, imo.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:16   #442
greeninferno
cf.addict

greeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud of

Quote:
wooft

In comparison to what exactly?

if you think that is garbage i'm not sure owning a TV is worthwhile to be honest.
greeninferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:20   #443
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeninferno View Post
wooft

In comparison to what exactly?

if you think that is garbage i'm not sure owning a TV is worthwhile to be honest.
What a strange comment

I simply don't enjoy the show end of !!!!!
Old 08-02-2014, 20:13   #444
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I agree with you it is rubbish imo.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 20:22   #445
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
I prefer the Basil Rathbone Sherlock
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 22:12   #446
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mupetman11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
If People on Here Hated Sherlock Then Why Did 9 Million Viewers in The UK Watch it On BBC ONE Last Month?
undertakereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 22:32   #447
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

I think you'll find a few of us on here said we didn't enjoy the show , not once did we say it wasn't well viewed , sadly the impressive viewing figures don't make the show anymore appealing to me.
Old 08-02-2014, 22:38   #448
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
If People on Here Hated Sherlock Then Why Did 9 Million Viewers in The UK Watch it On BBC ONE Last Month?
Not everyone has the same tastes in shows what may be a good show to one person may be a rubbish show to another. There is no doubt Sherlock is a popular show but it's not for me and i'm out i'm afraid.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:09   #449
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
I prefer the Basil Rathbone Sherlock
Now Basil was a fine Sherlock Holmes.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:54   #450
greeninferno
cf.addict

greeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud of

Quote:
What a strange comment

I simply don't enjoy the show end of !!!!!
You didn't just state you didn't enjoy it - you said it was absolute garbage.

That is why I asked "in comparison to what?"

I can't stand period dramas like Downton Abbey for example but I can see the effort that has gone into making it, its popular and seems to have won awards.

"absolute garbage" infers its on a par with This Morning or Big Brother or My Big Fat blah blah blah.
greeninferno is offline   Reply With Quote