Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2016, 09:08   #421
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
At 0:50, Hillary gives him the V. Seriously, watch it.
Advertisement
Old 20-10-2016, 09:11   #422
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Get President Hillary Clinton on this

http://www.guide2womenleaders.com/Cu...en-Leaders.htm
Old 20-10-2016, 09:27   #423
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone

I'm still unsure if its still not just a big joke from Trump just to see how far along he can go. Pretty far it turns out. Merica... you scare me.
Old 20-10-2016, 09:53   #424
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
HC struggled tonight, and I think she made the biggest error of all time by broadcasting it to the World how long it could take the US, from order to launch of a Nuclear weapon. There are reports that she potentially committed Treason with this remark or a serious violation of OPSEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThrAWtWdak

She did not deny the revelations from Wikileaks, instead blamed Russia for hacking and espionage. The World stage has Russia prepped for War and she just made that accusation against them. So if she becomes President, WW3 will be around the corner for sure.

She did not deny the allegations that her party's campaign was guilty of inciting violence at Trump rallies.
I can't find a single comment from any news outlet in response to this "biggest error of all time"

Old 20-10-2016, 09:56   #425
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Blame social media.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:22   #426
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Despite what Mick says she is still miles better then the narcissistic personality of Donald Trump as god help us if the unlikely miracle happens and he gets his hands on the levers of power.
Well, I beg to differ and I maintain that she struggled last night, as well as being very stupid. She more or less squared up to Russia last night and we would face WW3 with Russia, under her Administration, than a Trump one.

She is massively trying to face up to Putin and then revealing Nuclear secrets about how long it takes to launch a Nuclear missile from the order to strike. Talk about giving the enemy an advantage there. Putin is now probably laughing and thinking, well, thanks thicko, I can now work on trying to improve on that timing and make the order for only half of what HC said. I think it was the most dumbest thing she said and she has said many stupid things, DJT has too, but she is in a whole different class, having been in the government and made stupid errors of judgement, that cost lives, Benghazi being a prime example, she made many errors of judgment over the years, along with her interfering buddy Obama.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:26   #427
thenry
Inactive

So she isn't possibly clever enough to up the game? I mean may be it's her that wants the time improved or doesn't US politic work like that?
Old 20-10-2016, 10:27   #428
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
I can't find a single comment from any news outlet in response to this "biggest error of all time"
Try looking on twitter, doh.

Telling the World how long it takes to launch a Nuclear missile from the order being given, don't you think it's dumb? You and a few others here, also need to stop wearing those rose tinted glasses when it comes to stupid, dumb, crooked HC.

I have already agreed DJT has his flaws and is not one the best candidates but she is massively a huge liability, more so over Trump.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:46   #429
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:

Telling the World how long it takes to launch a Nuclear missile from the order being given, don't you think it's dumb? You and a few others here, also need to stop wearing those rose tinted glasses when it comes to stupid, dumb, crooked HC.

I have already agreed DJT has his flaws and is not one the best candidates but she is massively a huge liability, more so over Trump.
You're so in to this it almost sounds like you have a vote

To be honest though Twitter is the last place I'd look for affirmation of anything. It's an echo chamber that resounds most loudly with the sentiments of whichever group is best organised (or has the most bots).

The problem for the American voters is that so much of what Trump says about Clinton is true. She has a shocking lack of judgment and is in every way an establishment figure standing at a time in history when that isn't what voters want. Yet at the same time, the anti-establishment figure they're asked to vote for instead, is a reckless misogynist with borderline racist tendencies. Clinton is awful, but Trump is a complete train wreck.

Personally I think all the data so far shows Clinton will win, but unless she proves to be utterly different in office than everyone expects, her chances of getting re-elected next time will be slim. If only the Republicans can neutralise the Tea Party nut cases on their right wing and nominate someone electable, that is.
Old 20-10-2016, 11:01   #430
Mr Banana

Quote:

Not really, now I know I have 4 mins to kiss my arse goodbye.

Got to laugh at your rose tinted glasses comment and don't think that Twitter is reliable for telling me whats going on.

Old 20-10-2016, 11:07   #431
RizzyKing

Talking to a friend tonight whose a serving gunney in the marine corp he said he'd handed his paper's in and taken early retirement as he couldn't serve with either clinton or trump as commander in chief. Doesn't sound much but for him it's a massive change in his life as he loves the marine corp and if you sawed him in half you'd find the stars and stripes. He said he isn't the only one that's come to the same decision and apparently whatever branch of the military you pick has some very experienced and valuable personnel quitting.

Add in the division within american society that this election has highlighted and worsened and there are going to be troubling times ahead. I haven't watched any of the debates but if it's true clinton has revealed the timeframe from order to launch of their nukes if she wins there will be very little if any support from the military who because of events in the past already have a deep mistrust of clinton. That trump is the best the republican party could put up is also deeply worrying and the splits he has created within that party could be very bad for the US.

Things just seem to be spiralling out of control all over the western world at the minute lurching from one disaster to the next and at a time when Russia seems prepared to push it's luck this could have very serious consequences for us all.

Old 20-10-2016, 11:18   #432
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Add in the division within american society that this election has highlighted and worsened and there are going to be troubling times ahead. I haven't watched any of the debates but if it's true clinton has revealed the timeframe from order to launch of their nukes if she wins there will be very little if any support from the military who because of events in the past already have a deep mistrust of clinton. That trump is the best the republican party could put up is also deeply worrying and the splits he has created within that party could be very bad for the US.
To be fair I don't think he was the best Republicans had. It's just who their electorate stuck them with in the same way Labour activists stuck Labour with Corbyn.

Quote:
Things just seem to be spiralling out of control all over the western world at the minute lurching from one disaster to the next and at a time when Russia seems prepared to push it's luck this could have very serious consequences for us all.
Russia are engaged in a very effective disinformation campaign against the West. It's time we took them seriously.

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Personally I think all the data so far shows Clinton will win, but unless she proves to be utterly different in office than everyone expects, her chances of getting re-elected next time will be slim. If only the Republicans can neutralise the Tea Party nut cases on their right wing and nominate someone electable, that is.
Maybe Bloomberg will finally run. If voters want a New York Billionaire unlikely to take outside money then they should have gone for the competent one whose got experience. Paul Ryan is another one.

This is if the Republican party doesn't turn in on itself for the next 4 years gifting her the next election too.
Old 20-10-2016, 12:00   #433
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Doesn't seem that big of a secret the timeframe in between order being given and nuclear launch; here's the process in a fair degree of detail.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/gr...weapon-launch/

Clinton's comment matches this article. About a minute for conference then, once decision made and order given, 4 minutes for ICBM launch, about 14 minutes for SLBM.
Old 20-10-2016, 12:09   #434
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Doesn't seem that big of a secret the timeframe in between order being given and nuclear launch; here's the process in a fair degree of detail.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/gr...weapon-launch/

Clinton's comment matches this article. About a minute for conference then, once decision made and order given, 4 minutes for ICBM launch, about 14 minutes for SLBM.
So a lot of hot air then regarding the security breach. I would assume the Russians would already have known this any way, likewise I am sure the US know the Russian process.

Old 20-10-2016, 14:51   #435
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
So a lot of hot air then regarding the security breach. I would assume the Russians would already have known this any way, likewise I am sure the US know the Russian process.
Looks that way.

As far as having 4 minutes to kiss your hindmost goodbye goes I'm afraid not. Depending on where you are you could have less than a minute between detection and ending up on your way to the stratosphere, and at most perhaps 2 or 3.

Aren't I a shining light?
Closed Thread