Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 28-06-2010, 23:05   #391
vanman
cf.mega poster

Services: Sky
vanman has reached the bronze age
vanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze age
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

`I wonder where Florence is?` ,said Dougal.

`I m over here.` ,said Florence.

`Hello, Florence.` ,said Dougal.

`Hello, Dougal.` ,said Florence.
vanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-06-2010, 23:07   #392
zing_deleted

boing went zebedee
Old 28-06-2010, 23:13   #393
gazfan

Services: Virgin XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
boing went zebedee
have you noticed how Brian always leaves a snail trail ...
Old 28-06-2010, 23:46   #394
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Your appointment with the doctor was today, wasn't it.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 23:58   #395
vanman
cf.mega poster

Services: Sky
vanman has reached the bronze age
vanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Your appointment with the doctor was today, wasn't it.
yes it was! one 20mg of citalopram hydrobromide each day
vanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 00:04   #396
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanman View Post
yes it was! one 20mg of citalopram hydrobromide each day
Hope it works for you
Old 30-06-2010, 18:45   #397
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

You can tell you have a sight problem when..... you pick up chicken and mushroom slices instead of cheese and onion and don't have a clue until you bite into one
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 19:00   #398
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas T View Post
You can tell you have a sight problem when..... you pick up chicken and mushroom slices instead of cheese and onion and don't have a clue until you bite into one
Good thing you weren't eating seekh kebabs.

Old 30-06-2010, 20:42   #399
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Happy thought - my son finished his A level exams today - the house can calm down again (until the results come through in mid-August).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 20:43   #400
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Excellent
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:22   #401
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Well its that time of year and I'm off to Great Yarmouth for a holiday and it's a hot 31c.

So I won't have a decent Internet access, other than via my mobile, so as the Terminator said "I'll be back" in a couple of weeks.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:29   #402
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Well its that time of year and I'm off to Great Yarmouth for a holiday and it's a hot 31c.

So I won't have a decent Internet access, other than via my mobile, so as the Terminator said "I'll be back" in a couple of weeks.
Enjoy yourself Hom3r, have a lovely time! Wish I was going I'm on my own till Thursday.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 16:11   #403
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

Thanks to those who have very kindly sponsored me to do Race for Life, its this coming Thursday at Knowsley Hall, 7.30pm

If anyone else would like sponsor me (all donations go to Cancer Research), please click the link in my signature below

Many thanks indeedy
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 19:38   #404
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Happy thought - my son finished his A level exams today - the house can calm down again (until the results come through in mid-August).
Pass or Fail? we just don't know until mid August.

is he dim or bright?
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 20:52   #405
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Pass or Fail? we just don't know until mid August.

is he dim or bright?
Your usual lack of tact I see and it will go down like this below.

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote