Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | CF: Clickers Corner

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Science & Technology
Register FAQ Community Calendar

CF: Clickers Corner

Old 07-03-2010, 15:56   #346
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Re: CF: Clickers Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
canon EOS 5D Mark II

I love it..or to be precise, whenever i can get it back off my gf, i love it
I've seen the YouTube samples of the Mark II, I'd love to be able to afford it. The results are stunning, the HD quality is superb.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2010, 16:33   #347
Delta Whiskey
Inactive

Services: 10Mb BB, DTV & Phone
Delta Whiskey has a nice shiny star
Delta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny star

I'd love a Nikon D3X, but I'd have to sell a couple of body parts (by the pound) to be able to afford it.
Delta Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:50   #348
Delta Whiskey
Inactive

Delta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny starDelta Whiskey has a nice shiny star

50 Breathtaking Waterscapes to Inspire & Amaze - http://photo.tutsplus.com/articles/i...inspire-amaze/

Did you know there was a website dedicated to Daffodils?, me neither until they wanted to use one of my images. - http://daffodilfestivals.com/firstda.../archives/2054
Old 10-03-2010, 16:29   #349
jabtas
Inactive

jabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud of

Well done Delta, top marks fella

Just so happens, ive done a few "Spring is coming" shots this last weekend

http://www.pbase.com/jabtas/image/122546899
http://www.pbase.com/jabtas/image/122546897
jabtas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 16:36   #350
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Whiskey View Post
50 Breathtaking Waterscapes to Inspire & Amaze - http://photo.tutsplus.com/articles/i...inspire-amaze/

Did you know there was a website dedicated to Daffodils?, me neither until they wanted to use one of my images. - http://daffodilfestivals.com/firstda.../archives/2054
Congratulations DW. Recognition like this must feel sweet.
Old 10-03-2010, 18:25   #351
Delta Whiskey
Inactive

Thanks jabtas and joglynne, your comments are much appreciated. Nice snowdrops you have there jabtas.
Old 11-03-2010, 15:33   #352
jabtas
Inactive

jabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud ofjabtas has much to be proud of

Bit late for the Communication entry, but this would have fitted the bill perfectly

http://www.pbase.com/jabtas/image/122551492

Old 11-03-2010, 17:18   #353
Delta Whiskey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabtas View Post
Bit late for the Communication entry, but this would have fitted the bill perfectly

http://www.pbase.com/jabtas/image/122551492

Aw, that is so damn cute.
Old 16-03-2010, 09:15   #354
Delta Whiskey
Inactive

A History of Photography Part 1: The Beginning http://photo.tutsplus.com/articles/a...the-beginning/
Old 16-03-2010, 23:45   #355
jabtas
Inactive

A friend of ours is unfortunatley getting her horse put to sleep tomorrow due to a rapidly developing tumour

I put this together as a nice reminder for her

horsevig.jpg
Old 17-03-2010, 04:56   #356
Delta Whiskey
Inactive

That's a great and good gesture on your part jabtas, I hope your friend will come to appreciate it as time goes on.
Old 22-03-2010, 16:29   #357
jabtas
Inactive

Luckly, this one passed us by

Edge Of The Storm
IMG_8432-1.jpg
Old 22-03-2010, 18:15   #358
Delta Whiskey
Inactive

Some heavy duty clouds there jabtas.
Old 22-03-2010, 20:10   #359
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Couple of pics from Clumber Park, spent an hour there yesterday morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg landing.jpg (359.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg squirrel 1.jpg (612.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg swan.jpg (357.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg tree.jpg (640.5 KB, 11 views)
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 20:43   #360
jabtas
Inactive

Cracking squizzer shot, focus is bang on