Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2011/12

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Season 2011/12
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 16:26   #346
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Football Season 2011/12

3-2 to Man utd as Nani has scored. and thats it.
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2011, 16:27   #347
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Shame if it going to penalties, they should both share the trophy especially as it's a charity game.. Would be a great start to the season
Why should they share it.. your team just lost
Old 07-08-2011, 16:29   #348
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Now why do MU always do that to us in the last minute

---------- Post added at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Why should they share it.. your team just lost
Try reading what I typed I said IF IT GOES TO PENALTIES

---------- Post added at 16:29 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

Good game, I enjoyed that.. nice and fiesty as the MU/MC derby's always are and a good start to the season.. Well done MU
Old 07-08-2011, 16:29   #349
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

Bit of banter Don't be a sore loser! that was great!

By any chance did any of you see 'The Sun' advert right after?
Old 07-08-2011, 16:30   #350
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:

Sorry Kymmy about the last minute injury time winner and now l have to phone up my Man utd supporting father.
Old 07-08-2011, 16:36   #351
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Sorry Kymmy about the last minute injury time winner and now l have to phone up my Man utd supporting father.
I bet that will go down well with been a Liverpool supporter
Old 07-08-2011, 16:38   #352
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
I bet that will go down well with been a Liverpool supporter
No it has not gone down well with this Liverpool supporter.
Old 07-08-2011, 17:19   #353
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Please mind the language, even the abbreviated versions - a couple of posts have been deleted.
Old 07-08-2011, 17:54   #354
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Russ, if you see this before kick-off fancy a fiver bet on todays Man City v Man United match? Who's ever team loses pays £5 via the gift option on PayPal (or to charity if the winner chooses one)
Lucky for you I've been out all day

City will forever be the 2nd club in Manchester, even if it's a micky mouse trophy

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 07-08-2011, 18:50   #355
yesman

A good result for United today albeit only being the Community Shield, however, the new boys in must think they are onto a good thing, only one competitive game under their belt and they get already get a medal.

I was quite impressed with Tom Cleverley when he came on, he seemed to boss midfield quite well considering who he was up against, long may he continue.

Old 07-08-2011, 19:05   #356
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

21 attempts on goal to 8, 56% of possession, the second goal from Nani was as good as it gets, made City look like statues.

City did win the yellow card count 5-2 though.

New keeper looks like he will need some time to find his feet.

All in all a very enjoyable game.

City need the new Argie to fire, Ballotelli is a liability ATM.
Old 07-08-2011, 19:33   #357
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

I thought we dominated pretty much the whole game and were very unfortunate to be 2-0 down at half time. Hopefully those were De Gea's mistakes for the season done with. Cleverley changed the game in the second half, if he carries on playing like that we should be alright in central midfield this season.

It was a great atmosphere, which suprised me with it being Wembley. One of the best that i've been to.

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 19:28 ----------

Also, if i was a City fan i would be completely fed up of Mancini's negative tactics. United pull it back to 2-2 and he takes a striker off for a holding midfielder. Then doesn't even try to win the game late on. Why didn't he bring Aguero on? It's a friendly against your biggest rivals, at least go for it this time instead of playing for penalties!
Old 07-08-2011, 20:40   #358
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Love this photo!
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 07-08-2011, 20:53   #359
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
Love this photo!
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
The picture to me seems to say "I hope that you know what you are doing"
Old 07-08-2011, 21:43   #360
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
Love this photo!
To me it says P45
Closed Thread