Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 14-06-2011, 10:18   #3106
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post

Great news Dilli, I wonder what the first programme was You watched on it
Eddie Stobart : Trucks and Trailers
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-06-2011, 10:21   #3107
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
eddie stobart : Trucks and trailers
lol
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 10:23   #3108
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I bet you were expecting something else

I did go on to watch Dr Who (needed to catch up) and some other stuff from sky but the Eddie thing was on while I was setting it all up.

edit - I was surprised at how much better the picture was compared to my old set.

My old one was a cheapo (at the time) £350 one from asda and was about 4 years old.

My dad got me a Toshiba one from Argos that was £200.

Both are 32inch but the new one is much better.

My old one didn't even have freeview built in.
Old 14-06-2011, 10:26   #3109
tosh mate
Inactive

tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:

I did go on to watch Dr Who (needed to catch up) and some other stuff from sky but the Eddie thing was on while I was setting it all up.
Not at all Dilli, but I'm pleased You've got a new TV, many hours of watching to come I'll bet
Old 14-06-2011, 10:31   #3110
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Hope so - just need to get my old one taken away now
Old 14-06-2011, 10:34   #3111
tosh mate
Inactive

Quote:

edit - I was surprised at how much better the picture was compared to my old set.

My old one was a cheapo (at the time) £350 one from asda and was about 4 years old.

My dad got me a Toshiba one from Argos that was £200.

Both are 32inch but the new one is much better.

My old one didn't even have freeview built in.
Sounds like your Dad got a good buy then
You must be well pleased
Old 15-06-2011, 17:32   #3112
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

My new (proper dark glasses) are ready now. No doubt I will look like a plum but hey ho

I am off out in the morning to get them... And pay the rest o f the £274 they cost.
Old 15-06-2011, 21:43   #3113
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Just booked to hire a Caterham 7 for a long weekend over my Birthday...

http://www.roadsporthire.com/
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 22:27   #3114
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post

Wow - is that in August?
Wishing you good weather and a certain passenger.
A-n-d where will you be off to?
Old 15-06-2011, 22:40   #3115
tosh mate
Inactive

Quote:
My new (proper dark glasses) are ready now. No doubt I will look like a plum but hey ho

I am off out in the morning to get them... And pay the rest o f the £274 they cost.
I hope they do the job for You Dilli WoW that's pricey

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

Quote:

Enjoy Cobby, it's sound's so exciting
Old 15-06-2011, 22:46   #3116
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
Wow - is that in August?
Wishing you good weather and a certain passenger.
A-n-d where will you be off to?
Yes, in August, 5 weeks after the wedding.

Staying at Gisborough Hall so off and about the Pennines & North York Moors...

Can't wait, boyhood dream to drive one of these ever since watching The Prisoner!

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

Quote:
Enjoy Cobby, it's sound's so exciting
Thanks, can't wait!
Old 15-06-2011, 23:01   #3117
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:

Can't wait, boyhood dream to drive one of these ever since watching The Prisoner!

Thanks, can't wait!
I expect pictues of you in racing goggles and a lass with a huge smile - a pose by the bonnet will surfice
Old 15-06-2011, 23:06   #3118
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
I expect pictues of you in racing goggles and a lass with a huge smile - a pose by the bonnet will surfice
Well, maybe cool shades! Waiting to hear if she can drive it as well, as she's only had a UK licence for 7 months...
Old 15-06-2011, 23:08   #3119
tosh mate
Inactive

Quote:

Thanks, can't wait!
Your Welcome bet You can't
Old 15-06-2011, 23:10   #3120
Caff
I'm a geek???

Quote:
Well, maybe cool shades! Waiting to hear if she can drive it as well, as she's only had a UK licence for 7 months...
Be the man - let her enjoy the passenger seat And I/We still want pics