Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | MotoGP 2012

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

MotoGP 2012

Old 10-08-2012, 09:17   #16
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Re: MotoGP 2012

Some news to break the silence

Ducati confirm Rossi's departure

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/Ducati+Rossi+split

EDIT: And Yamaha confirm Vale's return with a two year deal

http://www.yamahamotogp.com/2012/new...20803124534695
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-08-2012, 14:09   #17
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Well - I'm rooting for the Brit. Crutchlow.
He's not been signed up for next season AFAIK - and finished 7th for the Indi qualifier after crashing out earlier in the qualifying.

Good luck young man.

I'd also like to see Stoner go out on a high at the end of the season. He has quite a few points to make up to do that.
Old 19-08-2012, 21:24   #18
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

the infield at Indy is terrible, I'm surprised the riders don't refuse to ride there.

Amazing performance by Stoner riding with the injuries from yesterday, he could barely get off the bike at the end.

I believe Cal hinted he would like to stay with the Tech 3 team next season, with the Italian media suggesting Dovi has the vacant Ducati ride and with Bradley Smith joining the Tech 3 MotoGP team next season it could be interesting.
Old 20-08-2012, 13:52   #19
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
the infield at Indy is terrible, I'm surprised the riders don't refuse to ride there.

Amazing performance by Stoner riding with the injuries from yesterday, he could barely get off the bike at the end.

I believe Cal hinted he would like to stay with the Tech 3 team next season, with the Italian media suggesting Dovi has the vacant Ducati ride and with Bradley Smith joining the Tech 3 MotoGP team next season it could be interesting.
I'd better stop openly rooting for my wee fave Brit. I seem to be the kiss-of-not-finishing-on-the-podium.

Stoner did amazingly well - no illegal painkillers etc. Fantastic racer.

Let's not forget the great race that Crutchlow put on on his own turf with similar injuries.

Putting those guys through the metal detectors at customs must be interesting - pins, plates, etc

I fear that Cal will have no Moto GP team next year. He'll be 28 in October IIRC but hey - 'Rookie of the year' last season, and finishing behind the amazing riders that he does, is no disgrace.

I think that the thought that he has not yet been signed up for next season affects his prformance.
Old 25-08-2012, 10:56   #20
Caff
I'm a geek???

Here we go again.
Coventry Kid starts 4th on the grid next session.
Yamaha are looking good.
Old 26-08-2012, 09:42   #21
Ravenheart
Inactive

Great day of bike racing on Eurosport today BSB, WSBK and MotoGP

Cal & Bradley confirmed as Tech3 riders for next season

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/T...ne+up+for+2013

And Cal 2nd on the grid for today's race
Old 26-08-2012, 10:56   #22
Caff
I'm a geek???

Some great news there. Thanks for posting.
I don't think that Cal has started so high on the grid this season, and being wanted for next season must be a relief and boost to him.
Old 26-08-2012, 12:12   #23
Ravenheart
Inactive

I'm really hoping Cal can get at least one podium this year, he's done a great job in his second year of MotoGP. I think staying with Tech3 is a better option for him atm
Old 26-08-2012, 18:46   #24
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

An amazing last lap today
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 00:14   #25
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

Cal's first podium, well done that man
Old 28-08-2012, 08:20   #26
Ravenheart
Inactive

Woohoo well done Catherine Green winning the Motostar race at Cadwell yesterday. First woman to win a British championship race

http://www.britishsuperbike.com/news...well-park.aspx
Old 15-09-2012, 14:13   #27
Caff
I'm a geek???

Brit, Crutchlow starts 3rd on the front of the grid at San Marino tomorrow.
Pedrosa and Lorenzo start 1st and 2nd respectively.

I'm sure there will be another fitting tribute to Simoncelli on his home turf.

I'm so disappointed that Casey Stoner still can't show up.
Old 28-10-2012, 13:14   #28
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Saw the first few laps today of the race from Australia, how unlucky was Pedrosa in coming off the bike?
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 16:11   #29
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

Very bad luck for Dani, good for Lorenzo though I don't imagine he wanted to win that way. It'll be interesting if Casey decides to race Aussie V8's. We prefer them to BTCC.
Old 28-10-2012, 16:21   #30
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Not really watched much bike racing in the past, but am looking to get into it. Shame I decide these things just before the season ends!
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote