Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Update] The News Corp scandal

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Update] The News Corp scandal

Old 07-07-2011, 19:22   #271
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: NotW phone hacking allegations: Milly Dowler, Soham, 7/7, dead soldiers' families

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliedontsurf View Post
But yet you're the only person in the entire thread that resorted to name calling.Also I didn't realise thisTHREAD was causing political and public unrest.
I did not resort to name calling if you get your facts right? If it is not causing public unrest then why is there this many pages to this thread?

No wonder from my rant on another thread that they have contacted me and have had their accounts deleted off of this forum as I seem to want to do the same. With the ? starting every time that someone posts something?
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2011, 20:03   #272
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
re: [Update] The News Corp scandal

The Guardian is reporting that Andy Coulson and a 'former senior journalist' will be arrested tomorrow - presumingly over the payments to police officers.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 20:05   #273
Tuftus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The Guardian is reporting that Andy Coulson and a 'former senior journalist' will be arrested tomorrow - presumingly over the payments to police officers.
Well that gives them enough time to pack an overnight bag, find the passport etc...
Old 07-07-2011, 20:27   #274
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

Excellent news

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 20:31   #275
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yes most definitely and others l believe will get their collar felt soon as well.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 20:31   #276
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

I have not buy News of the World in over two years.

I may buy one this week.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 20:32   #277
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Who care's any more as the last few pages the Lunatics have taken over the Asylum ?
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 20:36   #278
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post

I may buy one this week.
Why ?

He might have said he is going to give money to charity but as far as i am concerned its tainted money.

We should not buy any of his papers again

Old 07-07-2011, 20:36   #279
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age

Petition against Murdock's takeover of BSkyB HERE.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 20:41   #280
AdamD
cf.mega poster

Services: VM 50Mb
AdamD has reached the bronze age
AdamD has reached the bronze ageAdamD has reached the bronze ageAdamD has reached the bronze ageAdamD has reached the bronze age

Signed that one to.
AdamD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 20:56   #281
Tuftus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamD View Post
Signed that one to.
Why bother, who takes notice of online petitions?
Old 07-07-2011, 20:57   #282
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuftus View Post
Why bother, who takes notice of online petitions?
Then take direct action, Dont buy his comics

Old 07-07-2011, 20:59   #283
Tuftus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Then take direct action, Dont buy his comics
I don't, and i have just got Freesat+
Old 07-07-2011, 21:10   #284
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

http://newsthump.com/2011/07/07/the-...international/
Old 07-07-2011, 21:11   #285
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post

I may buy one this week.
This week will be your last chance, plus the cash will go to charity

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote