Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV price rises

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

TV price rises

Old 03-02-2012, 23:17   #256
Bananaman_007
Inactive

Bananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really nice
Re: TV price rises

I am going to be having an interesting chat with VM tomorrow, they can keep their spam, junk mail and the fact that after 18 months still can't spell my name.
Bananaman_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2012, 07:31   #257
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

To be honest, I'd struggle to spell Mr Bananaman
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:40   #258
Doz007
cf.geek

Services: VM 200Mb BB, Sky Q Silver 2TB
Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era

I've still not recieved an email, could this be a sign that the VIP50 package will remain the same price?

Wishful thinking I know.
Doz007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:45   #259
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
I've still not recieved an email, could this be a sign that the VIP50 package will remain the same price?

Wishful thinking I know.
Definitely l think.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:51   #260
James79
Inactive

Services: VIP Pack including (V+ HD & VHD Box), Sky Sports & Movies, Up to 152Mb. 1 Additional VHD Box
James79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to James79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post

Wishful thinking I know.
I've been away for a few days and came back to all this talk. Received a letter from VM stating the price will increase by £4.50. I see the TV XL package is increasing by £2 but can't find anything about where the rest of the increase is coming from!

I recently upgraded to VIP50 (not TiVo) and also have 2 additional VHD boxes (one included free with VIP pack).
James79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:31   #261
borrissey
Inactive

Services: 152meg BB. XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
borrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation era

I wonder if multiroom will go up also?
borrissey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:34   #262
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey View Post
Good question and l am sure one of the Virgin lads will quickly answer that.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:42   #263
borrissey
Inactive

Services: 152meg BB. XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
borrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation era

I did save £7 back in October when they dropped the HD premium charge per box.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:54   #264
James79
Inactive

Services: VIP Pack including (V+ HD & VHD Box), Sky Sports & Movies, Up to 152Mb. 1 Additional VHD Box
James79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to James79

Quote:
By the look of my increase, multiroom has all the hallmarks of having gone up.
James79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 16:25   #265
borrissey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by James79 View Post
By the look of my increase, multiroom has all the hallmarks of having gone up.
Could put quite a bit more on my bill then if Sky movies and sports go up also.
Old 04-02-2012, 16:30   #266
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Could put quite a bit more on my bill then if Sky movies and sports go up also.
Well we will get that price increase announced later in the year and l expect a £2 price rise there as well knowing Sky.
Old 04-02-2012, 17:27   #267
ian1969uk
Inactive

ian1969uk is a jewel in the roughian1969uk is a jewel in the roughian1969uk is a jewel in the roughian1969uk is a jewel in the roughian1969uk is a jewel in the rough

£3.50 a month increase for me.

If they want to increase the prices, they can get shot of the adverts on music on demand!!!!
ian1969uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 17:57   #268
borrissey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian1969uk View Post
£3.50 a month increase for me.

If they want to increase the prices, they can get shot of the adverts on music on demand!!!!
Is that £3.50, £2 XL TV and £1.50 for BB?
Old 04-02-2012, 18:03   #269
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
Is that £3.50, £2 XL TV and £1.50 for BB?
Yes i think £2 for TVXL and £1.50 for broadband L.
Old 04-02-2012, 18:22   #270
paultrademark
Inactive

Services: 70MB BB
paultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
Yes i think £2 for TVXL and £1.50 for broadband L.
Thats what ours was
paultrademark is offline   Reply With Quote