Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Season 2013/14 & Summer Window
Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2013, 16:55   #2446
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Always thought that £40 M for Ozil was not money well spent with a defence like that, they are not exactly short of midfielders are they?
Doesn't hurt to add a signing of Ozil's quality though. Three assists today, nice to have a player who can add a serious threat to our set-pieces considering how many of them we get and waste.

Flamini has improved the defence a lot but given his price tag it will take a while before he gets credit for it. Man of the Match today. However our defence wasn't awful, one bad moment was punished but it wasn't a drastic mistake. Stoke had all of the ball for the last 20 mins but couldn't find a way though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Well they have played four teams in the bottom half of the table.
Bit misleading when simply losing a game can put you in the bottom half of the table at this stage. Fulham for example have had a hard start. We also beat Spurs.
Advertisement
Old 22-09-2013, 16:56   #2447
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Moyes - totally out of his depth.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 22-09-2013, 17:04   #2448
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Moyes - totally out of his depth.
I still have faith and belief in him. I have said since before season started that Man Utd wont win anything for a couple of years due to time bedding in. SAF has choosen him for a reason so i will as in SAF words 'stick by our new manager'

---------- Post added at 17:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

3-0 Game set and match for City
Old 22-09-2013, 17:04   #2449
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Pinch me..i am in heaven
Old 22-09-2013, 17:05   #2450
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

defending masterclass on show here
Old 22-09-2013, 17:05   #2451
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
I still have faith and belief in him. I have said since before season started that Man Utd wont win anything for a couple of years due to time bedding in. SAF has choosen him for a reason so i will as in SAF words 'stick by our new manager'
True but when have United been totally played off the park like this by anyone? We'd have to go back to the days when Liverpool were in charge. You'd swear Fellani forgot to get off the team bus, he's been pretty anonymous.

You have to ask if Ferdinand is becoming a liability now. His awful header led to the first goal and it's certainly not the first time this season he's made bad errors. It's like teams are specifically targeting him now.

I have a bad feeling that SAF's final mistake was appointing Moyes. If he can't at least contain teams like City then it'll be a LONG time before United get back to form.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 22-09-2013, 17:05   #2452
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

just a matter of how many city will get now
Old 22-09-2013, 17:05   #2453
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
defending masterclass on show here
Yes, Kompany is doing well...wait..you mean Utd
Old 22-09-2013, 17:08   #2454
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
True but when have United been totally played off the park like this by anyone? We'd have to go back to the days when Liverpool were in charge. You'd swear Fellani forgot to get off the team bus, he's been pretty anonymous.

You have to ask if Ferdinand is becoming a liability now. His awful header led to the first goal and it's certainly not the first time this season he's made bad errors. It's like teams are specifically targeting him now.

I have a bad feeling that SAF's final mistake was appointing Moyes. If he can't at least contain teams like City then it'll be a LONG time before United get back to form.
I still believe in him as i believe in SAF's decision. It will take time to rebuild just like it has with Liverpool

---------- Post added at 17:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

4-0 now. I think we are still all in bed. We arnt even on the pitch
Old 22-09-2013, 17:08   #2455
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
I still believe in him as i believe in SAF's decision. It will take time to rebuild just like it has with Liverpool
Erm...it's been 23 years since they won the league and they're still not a patch on their 70s and 80s teams.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 22-09-2013, 17:08   #2456
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Pah, United being demolished.

I thought our defence was pants. Nasri completely un marked like the other three. Haven't learnt a thing from 4 goals.
Old 22-09-2013, 17:09   #2457
colin25
Inactive

Quote:

Van Persie would make a difference.

remember we have kolorov
Old 22-09-2013, 17:09   #2458
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Pinch me..i am in heaven
Old 22-09-2013, 17:10   #2459
nstokes
Inactive

I am predicting another 6-1 to City. IT really really hurts to watch this now
Old 22-09-2013, 17:13   #2460
thenry
Inactive

one man team
Closed Thread