Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2013, 13:07   #2311
blue666666
Inactive

Services: XL tv bb 200 mb tivo 500gb box
blue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to all
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

thanks booked marked page should never look foolish again
Advertisement
Old 31-08-2013, 17:21   #2312
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekb108 View Post
why pay for unblockus when you use http://tunlr.net/ for free!
Doesn't seem to open
Old 01-09-2013, 14:39   #2313
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold

So will September match August for excitement levels and new channels?

Some Sky HD upgrades and more maybe. SSN HD would be nice.

Have to say it's been doing my head in watch US Open on SS3 in SD glad for Eurosport HD and most of Week 2 being scheduled for SS1.
Old 01-09-2013, 15:20   #2314
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Bin lid being stuck on side of me house and there is a dark cloud over,don't worry Denphone the force is strong in me
Old 01-09-2013, 15:30   #2315
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
Bin lid being stuck on side of me house and there is a dark cloud over,don't worry Denphone the force is strong in me
The Jedi's in the council will guide you my apprentice.
Old 01-09-2013, 15:36   #2316
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Quote:
You'll probably lose signal!
Old 01-09-2013, 15:41   #2317
blue666666
Inactive

Services: XL tv bb 200 mb tivo 500gb box
blue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to allblue666666 is a name known to all

if it starts to rain you will end up watching a blank screen
Old 01-09-2013, 16:23   #2318
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

What a crock up to 24 hours before me card recognises me box so I can watch anything,now where is that TiVo remote
Just checking out sky on demand on sky go very disappointing no game of thrones only got from ep 4 of ray Donovan hope that's just sky go and not demand on box (when that eventually works)
Old 01-09-2013, 21:00   #2319
joff81
Inactive

Services: V+ Xl TV package phone L package Broadband L package
joff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to all

I don't know if its been mentioned but there as been adverts running all day on film 4 stating that film 4 HD is launching tomorrow on SKY platform.

Is this another piece of the sky and VM getting closer situation ??
Old 01-09-2013, 21:10   #2320
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
What a crock up to 24 hours before me card recognises me box so I can watch anything,now where is that TiVo remote
Just checking out sky on demand on sky go very disappointing no game of thrones only got from ep 4 of ray Donovan hope that's just sky go and not demand on box (when that eventually works)
That's down to rights I'm afraid and the same on all platforms , the episodes are only allowed to remain available for so many weeks , as you move further through the series at linear speed the earlier episodes get removed , there's then a set time frame before series can be offered as full boxsets. Ray Donovan is only available on the STB from Episode 4 also.
Old 01-09-2013, 21:47   #2321
howardmicks
Inactive

Been a nightmare you sky boys finally got channels on after 2 phone calls and live chat,now got to wait or a tech to come out as the engineer never wired it up to the phone line,I had a lead at home but it didnt work so 13 th sept.got say having a quick luck very disappointed with on demand no sopranos,no banshee,no newsroom the lists goes on.speed wise faster than the TiVo but tech wise TiVo beats it hands down.
I'm downloading from on demand ray Donovan and pressing keep do any of your sky boys know if I do that do they stay on till I delete[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------
Old 01-09-2013, 22:18   #2322
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joff81 View Post
I don't know if its been mentioned but there as been adverts running all day on film 4 stating that film 4 HD is launching tomorrow on SKY platform.

Is this another piece of the sky and VM getting closer situation ??
Nope, deal with Sky for Film 4 HD was signed last year along with the exclusive More 4HD, 4OD on Sky Boxes and 4 Channels on Sky Go
Old 01-09-2013, 23:51   #2323
joff81
Inactive

Services: V+ Xl TV package phone L package Broadband L package
joff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
Nope, deal with Sky for Film 4 HD was signed last year along with the exclusive More 4HD, 4OD on Sky Boxes and 4 Channels on Sky Go
If that's the case its took a long time to actually arrive then.
Old 02-09-2013, 00:28   #2324
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joff81 View Post
If that's the case its took a long time to actually arrive then.
It's cause of the exclusivity contract with Virgin which must have expired in the last few days/weeks
Old 02-09-2013, 11:02   #2325
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

CBS Drama is set to become available to all Virgin Media customers for one month.

Quote:
The UK channel has announced that it, along with sister channels CBS Reality, CBS Action & Horror Channel, will be available to all Virgin Media customers for a period of one month.

The channels will be available to all customers from 3rd September to October 3rd; currently Virgin Media customers only get some of the channels depending on their package.
http://www.atvtoday.co.uk/p43280-cbs/