Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor: 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor: 2010

Old 28-11-2010, 23:41   #211
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: X Factor: 2010

Ah right I believe you so. I thought you were messing
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-11-2010, 23:42   #212
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Ah right I believe you so. I thought you were messing
That video does tell you where it is from.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 23:46   #213
Sasha222
Inactive

You gave me no video
Old 28-11-2010, 23:49   #214
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
You gave me no video
It is in post 207.
Old 28-11-2010, 23:58   #215
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

I have to say though, Nicole Scherzinger was absolutely amazing, I have actually just purchased that song on iTunes
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 23:58   #216
Sasha222
Inactive

Sorry for not believing you but I honestly thought you were winding me up . I pity the people who had to clean that mess up
Old 29-11-2010, 14:07   #217
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
common sense has prevailed on good riddance to the idiot, l bet someone will now try and derail the show to the end.

All these threats against Katie, can now relax as she goes along with the idiot, and Simon even said, that people have tried to derail the show, as l have said, no one will beat him.
The only person responsible for "trying to derail" the show is Cowell and the other judges themselves.

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

Quote:
Matt is the best of the bad bunch but I think Rebbecca is not as good as the judges are making out she is
She can sing, you can't deny that, but she's not a performer - not yet anyway

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
That is an electronic voice machine that makes poor voices sound better, such as Cheryl Cole's.

A few weeks back Cheryl mimed to that very bad song that got to number one and in the same show Rhianna sang her song, you could hear Rhianna laughing as the food fight started but kept singing without autotune.
Funny how a class act like Nicole Scherzinger managed to sing live whilst dancing and being carried about.................................

There's class acts, and there's dross. Biffa Cole comes under the dross category.
Old 29-11-2010, 16:50   #218
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post

Funny how a class act like Nicole Scherzinger managed to sing live whilst dancing and being carried about.................................

There's class acts, and there's dross. Biffa Cole comes under the dross category.
The ones with real talent can dance and sing.
Old 04-12-2010, 20:54   #219
Sasha222
Inactive

It's like a competition tonight to see who has the saddest story rather than a singing competition. Even Simon Cowell got in on the act to say he was sick as well.
Old 04-12-2010, 21:04   #220
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Its a gurranteed certainty that One Direction will be in the final, but the dark horse is Rebecca, she is brilliant.

I think that Mary and Cher will be in the bottom two tonight, and Matt could be in trouble to.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 21:11   #221
Sasha222
Inactive

I think it will be between Mary and Cher and I'm so so hoping that Cher is gone. I want Matt to win
Old 05-12-2010, 04:09   #222
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Just watched, One Direction sang to perfection, Matt sounded like he wasn't even ill, good as always, Rebeccas first song choice was amazing.

Matt to win for me, but its reaaaallly hard to say.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 21:02   #223
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

The results have been totally fixed, in the showdown between Cher and Mary, it all came down to Simon Cowell, and we sweet little Cheryl Cole wisper send Cher through.

It was very touching when she turned her head towards SC and l lip read what she said, ' Pick Cher to go through' Now we know why she is SC favourite - totally fixed, l won't watch it again.

What we have to have, is the producers have to leave it to the public, as this is what the viewers have to do in the first place, it should be like 'STARS IN THERE EYES'
Old 05-12-2010, 21:09   #224
Sasha222
Inactive

I thought that at least Danni would put Mary through. Cant believe that Cher has got through. She will probably be the first out next week anyway and she def wont win it. I'm that she is in the final
Old 05-12-2010, 21:13   #225
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

I was shocked that Cher went through, she cracks up at the end of each song and tonight she was terrible, l strongly believe that the show will be fixed for SC and One Direction, and even them can't sing in tune.