Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 16:17   #2161
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamav View Post
I find that with the Sports SD 1 & 2 and Sports HD 1 & 2, obviously there is a massive difference, but then for some reason (another conspiracy?), the quality in the SD Sports 1 & 2, is markedly lower than other SD channels.

Someone posted before they understood that the quality was deliberately reduced to entice VM customers to add the HD package, which I assume means Sky get more from VM.
Not sure how true that is,the Sky Sports SD picture on my TiVo and V+ boxes are pretty good and i notice no difference over other SD channels ,and i do not subscribe to the HD as i do not get the movies so £7 for 2 HD sport channels is just not worth it.

Advertisement
Old 12-03-2012, 18:18   #2162
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

I personally can not see the need for SkySports News in HD, i love HD but there is about as much need for SSNHD as trying to see cars whizzing by at 200mph in HD i find it ironic that it only looks amazing when they slow it down...
Old 12-03-2012, 21:12   #2163
borrissey
Inactive

Services: 152meg BB. XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
borrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation era
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
Which is why they should give us Sky Sports 3/4/F1/News HD
And l am sure they will arrive in due time.
Somebody knows some inside info..
Old 13-03-2012, 00:25   #2164
Emel
Inactive

Services: Tivo, Vplus, TVXL, Sky Sports, Broadband, Phone and Mobile
Emel is a glorious beacon of lightEmel is a glorious beacon of lightEmel is a glorious beacon of lightEmel is a glorious beacon of lightEmel is a glorious beacon of lightEmel is a glorious beacon of lightEmel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey View Post
Somebody knows some inside info..
No.......he is going for gold. He is after first place in Media Boy's annual poll of posters! I predict a good year for Den and Rebecca Adlington!
Old 13-03-2012, 06:04   #2165
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emel View Post
No.......he is going for gold. He is after first place in Media Boy's annual poll of posters! I predict a good year for Den and Rebecca Adlington!
Den has better legs
Old 13-03-2012, 06:06   #2166
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emel View Post
No the only poll l am interested in is who is Britain's sexiest female.
Old 13-03-2012, 10:18   #2167
borrissey
Inactive

Services: 152meg BB. XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
borrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation era
Rebecca Adlington can slid up and down my poll.
Old 13-03-2012, 10:24   #2168
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey View Post
Rebecca Adlington can slid up and down my poll.
You naughty boy.
Old 13-03-2012, 10:42   #2169
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
And l am sure they will arrive in due time.
When though is another matter

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

Quote:
No the only poll l am interested in is who is Britain's sexiest female.
Interested in Lads Mags?
Old 13-03-2012, 10:44   #2170
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
When though is another matter

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

Interested in Lads Mags?
Actually no Alan.
Old 13-03-2012, 10:45   #2171
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Actually no Alan.
looooooool That is funny
Old 13-03-2012, 10:54   #2172
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Actually no Alan.
Well that where you can find Britain's sexiest female
Old 13-03-2012, 10:57   #2173
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Well that where you can find Britain's sexiest female
l gather you have a yearly subscription to it my dear chap.
Old 13-03-2012, 10:58   #2174
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
l gather you have a yearly subscription to it my dear chap.
I don't read Lads Mags, I read GQ
Old 13-03-2012, 11:13   #2175
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I don't read Lads Mags, I read GQ
More like Beano
Closed Thread