Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 19:08   #136
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
re: Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0430/news/dav...ion-pound-drop

I would prefer if there was no game show and the one million was used to give us back the 24/live feed and a descent big brother. Also it looks like bb will be starting in June

It feels like we've been waiting for ever!
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2010, 19:13   #137
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Ya I know. I think it's the most stupid idea to have that game show. They should have spend it big time on the last show and have it go out on it's last time on a high but no thats to intelligent to do
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 19:20   #138
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Ya I know. I think it's the most stupid idea to have that game show. They should have spend it big time on the last show and have it go out on it's last time on a high but no thats to intelligent to do
Yeah, I agree
Old 01-05-2010, 19:26   #139
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

I wonder will they give us the 24/7 live feed. Oh I can only dream.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

Happy days when we had it.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 13:39   #140
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:

the gd old days
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 18:44   #141
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:

The live feed was great ... I do miss it
Old 02-05-2010, 18:50   #142
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
The live feed was great ... I do miss it
Do you mean when the "Live feed" was of a bed with someone sleeping and you went "Ah" when they moved.

I think because of that it was removed because only the diehard fans actually watched that, I kind of doubt that you guys are that diehard.

Here is a reminder in case you miss it.

Anyway enjoy it.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 18:52   #143
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Do you mean when the "Live feed" was of a bed with someone sleeping and you went "Ah" when they moved.

I think because of that it was removed because only the diehard fans actually watched that, I kind of doubt that you guys are that diehard.

Anyway enjoy it.
You forgot the Charlie and Rodrigo picture footage of the bed
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 18:55   #144
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
You forgot the Charlie and Rodrigo picture footage of the bed
I chose one to emphasise my point not to give a reason for it to resume but any antics get recorded and played on the late shows don't they.
Old 02-05-2010, 19:03   #145
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:

Anyway enjoy it.
A lot of the good stuff happened early evening or late at night after alcohol

The red button live feed was 24 hours, not just late at night
Old 02-05-2010, 19:06   #146
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:

The red button live feed was 24 hours, not just late at night
Not a fan so would never have known about that.
Old 02-05-2010, 19:09   #147
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

I have to say though, its a waste of air time watching them sleep, when they sleep i turn it over, why watch it? lol.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 19:16   #148
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
I have to say though, its a waste of air time watching them sleep, when they sleep i turn it over, why watch it? lol.
I've never sat there and watched them sleep... some good conversations can be heard on the live feed that are never shown on th HL show.

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Quote:
Not a fan so would never have known about that.
You secretly love don't you?
Old 02-05-2010, 19:20   #149
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
I've never sat there and watched them sleep.
I'll believe you.

Quote:
You secretly love don't you?
I have never ever seen the point but find the fascination with this type of show funny, hence my cartoons which are meant to make you smile not moan.
Old 02-05-2010, 19:35   #150
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
I'll believe you.

I have never ever seen the point but find the fascination with this type of show funny, hence my cartoons which are meant to make you smile not moan.
We know that

We BB fans can sometimes get a little touchy because it's almost a fashion to hate the show