Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2016, 19:33   #391
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Either way you need more evidence than that to say democrats have been rigging elections for 50 years.
Advertisement
Old 18-10-2016, 19:48   #392
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
We don't know about Trump's tax because he won't release them.
He said he will when HC releases her 33,000 emails that she acid-washed, as he puts it.

I am more interested in what she has got to hide than what DJT was earning and tax avoiding if any.
Old 18-10-2016, 19:53   #393
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

The difference is, releasing tax returns is normally a routine part of the campaign. Trump is attempting to create an equivalence that doesn't exist.
Old 18-10-2016, 20:39   #394
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Looks like the view counter for video 2 is stuck... the views will be outnumbered by the likes soon.

Old 18-10-2016, 21:15   #395
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
Looks like the view counter for video 2 is stuck... the views will be outnumbered by the likes soon.
They do very well out of these videos. If you take Trump's support and even say only 10% are really into it then that is still a huge audience.

One of the theories, backed up by some decent information, is that Trump might start an alt-right media network if he loses. It would explain his fixation with saying it's rigged (better to be the cheated candidate rather than the loser), he is a TV showman and he has close links with people skilled at it: Alex Jones, Steve Bannon. Alex Jones is only on the internet for now and Steve Bannon the web. So there is certainly an opening there.
Old 18-10-2016, 21:39   #396
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I just saw Fridays The Last Leg.

The said the only way Trump could lose votes if he said Ban Guns.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Old 18-10-2016, 22:05   #397
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Some of the comments on that video are truly delightful. 30 seconds looking at them shows a couple of death threats, an accusation that the Democrats are communists and equating them with the DPRK.

Lovely.
What's lovely is democrat supporters detailing how they have been and will continue to commit voter fraud.

---------- Post added at 22:05 ---------- Previous post was at 22:04 ----------

Quote:
Either way you need more evidence than that to say democrats have been rigging elections for 50 years.
We're not saying it, the democrats are actually saying it in that video...
Old 18-10-2016, 22:20   #398
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
]We're not saying it, the democrats are actually saying it in that video...
That guy is but he isn't employed by the DNC and I need more than one guy to be convinced the Democrats have been rigging elections for 50 years. If I find a video of a Republican saying something like 'we'll perform a coup if Hilary wins' does that mean Republicans are planning a coup?

By all means this guy should be investigated assuming the unedited video doesn't change anything but to infer this is the entire Democratic party isn't going to hold. Also this guy has a history of using selectively edited footage.

Can't believe I watched a 17 minute long infowars thing.

Last edited by Damien; 18-10-2016 at 22:37.
Old 18-10-2016, 22:27   #399
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

The Republicans don't believe the election is rigged...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN12H1UN
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 18-10-2016, 22:48   #400
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
What's lovely is democrat supporters detailing how they have been and will continue to commit voter fraud.
Yeah, some guy coming out with that stuff with no evidence they have or can do so is clearly akin to death threats.

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post

Well, yes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN12I27L

Elections are run at state level. Clearly Republican governors and local officials routinely turn a blind eye to Democrat election rigging.
Old 18-10-2016, 23:21   #401
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:

Can't believe I watched a 17 minute long infowars thing.
Well done. I'm proud of you
The guy in that vid did seem very sure of what he was saying though. Makes you wonder if there isn't something in the claims of vote rigging. Obviously, if you're pro Hillary then it's all heresy and hearsay but it is difficult to watch it and dismiss out of hand so much of what was said....

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post

Obviously......since certain sections of the republican party had turned against Trump. I'd be surprised if they couldn't find an expert or three to speak out against him
Old 19-10-2016, 07:37   #402
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

On the other side of the political spectrum I'd be lying if I said I couldn't wait to see this.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...mp-documentary

Quote:
Michael Moore to release surprise 'Trumpland' documentary
Old 19-10-2016, 08:27   #403
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Well done. I'm proud of you
The guy in that vid did seem very sure of what he was saying though. Makes you wonder if there isn't something in the claims of vote rigging. Obviously, if you're pro Hillary then it's all heresy and hearsay but it is difficult to watch it and dismiss out of hand so much of what was said....

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:18 ----------

Obviously......since certain sections of the republican party had turned against Trump. I'd be surprised if they couldn't find an expert or three to speak out against him
Can they find all the Republican officials in the 23 Republican run states who are going to rig the elections in Democrats favour?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:49   #404
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Minor story but rather stupid to do this in a swing state: http://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/18...shooting-joke/

---------- Post added at 08:47 ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 ----------

Btw this is a good site to play around with the map: http://www.270towin.com/

I tried to think of a conceivable way for Trump to win and came up with this:

Trump has to win Ohio and Florida. As well as getting surprise wins in New Mexico and Nevada. He drops one of those he closes. That's as well as holding on to North Carolina.

---------- Post added at 08:49 ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 ----------

It looks like we'll know early in the night if this is going to be close though. There doesn't appear to be a viable path for Trump if he doesn't win Ohio and Florida.
Old 19-10-2016, 16:22   #405
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Quote:
Get rich quick! Crooked Hillary Clinton's pay to play guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5qw9SqtYE

Closed Thread