Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I
Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2010, 12:38   #106
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010)

Update: E4 +1 on Ex-Telewest.

I have been told by an M TV package subscriber that E4 +1 has always been they pack on Ex-Telewest from Basildon headend.

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 ----------

An Virgin Media worker has pm me today to tell me that Virgin Media moved E4 +1 onto the M package in Ex-Telewest areas in August 2009.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Advertisement
Old 14-01-2010, 14:30   #107
winkle

Hi all, 1st post on here, was recommended by a friend that this is a great forum to post all cable related stuff.

As i have been browsing the site for the last day, does anyone know of ITV HD will be avalible to Virgin customers by the time the World Cup arrives (June).

thanks in advance

Old 14-01-2010, 14:45   #108
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkle View Post
Hi all, 1st post on here, was recommended by a friend that this is a great forum to post all cable related stuff.

As i have been browsing the site for the last day, does anyone know of ITV HD will be avalible to Virgin customers by the time the World Cup arrives (June).

thanks in advance
This isnt confirmed but mostly likely to come in 2nd half the year with a lot of other hd channels and should be in time for world cup, once anagolue is off then you wills ee more
Old 14-01-2010, 15:03   #109
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

Just like andrew said when all the analouge if off and all the viewing cards are changed is where i excpect virgin to take off with more hd channels and things.
Old 14-01-2010, 15:11   #110
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

From what l read on this forum, that VM have got a lot more channels coming onto the system, and that there is 999 appearing on some boxes, l have checked that l see that BBC1Scotland is coming also, IS this channel coming on the whole system or just for Scotland.
Old 14-01-2010, 15:17   #111
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
From what l read on this forum, that VM have got a lot more channels coming onto the system, and that there is 999 appearing on some boxes, l have checked that l see that BBC1Scotland is coming also, IS this channel coming on the whole system or just for Scotland.
everyone will get the same channels once the rollout of NGTV is complete.... The BBC Nations will be in the 800's.
Old 14-01-2010, 15:18   #112
ncfc1902
cf.addict

ncfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
l see that BBC1Scotland is coming also, IS this channel coming on the whole system or just for Scotland.
I would imagine BBC One Scotland is already available in Scotland
Old 14-01-2010, 15:38   #113
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

Any idea if the Food Network will be coming to virgin?
Old 14-01-2010, 16:10   #114
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
everyone will get the same channels once the rollout of NGTV is complete.... The BBC Nations will be in the 800's.
Any news on the non BBC Branded channels - as listed in post one coming or being removed after NGTV?

---------- Post added at 16:09 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfc1902 View Post
I would imagine BBC One Scotland is already available in Scotland
BBC One Scotland is broadcast on Channel 101 in all Scottish areas of Virgin TV as well as Channel 862 in Ex-ntl areas.

---------- Post added at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
Any idea if the Food Network will be coming to virgin?
No news yet.
Old 14-01-2010, 16:21   #115
Frank_Butcher
Inactive

Services: XL TV with Sky Sports, XL Broadband, XL Phone, V+
Frank_Butcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Signed up today as this site is such a useful source of information, mainly down to Media Boy so thank you for your hardwork and constant updates.

One quick question that has no doubt already been answered - what are the chances of Virgin Media getting Sky Sports HD? ESPN HD has wet my appetite but don't want to join Sky to get Sky Sports HD if there is feint possibility Virgin may get the rights.

Media Boy - Do you have a twitter account for all the latest updates?
Old 14-01-2010, 16:21   #116
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Any news on the non BBC Branded channels - as listed in post one coming or being removed after NGTV?

---------- Post added at 16:09 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

BBC One Scotland is broadcast on Channel 101 in all Scottish areas of Virgin TV as well as Channel 862 in Ex-ntl areas.

---------- Post added at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:09 ----------

No news yet.

Nothing that I've been told MB...will keep my ears open
Old 14-01-2010, 16:40   #117
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Butcher View Post
Signed up today as this site is such a useful source of information, mainly down to Media Boy so thank you for your hardwork and constant updates.

One quick question that has no doubt already been answered - what are the chances of Virgin Media getting Sky Sports HD? ESPN HD has wet my appetite but don't want to join Sky to get Sky Sports HD if there is feint possibility Virgin may get the rights.

Media Boy - Do you have a twitter account for all the latest updates?
Did you not die last year???

But joking aside I have no news on Sky Sports HD coming anytime soon - see post one for all the listed I have got.

I have no plans to launch an twitter account but I do run blogs try the following blogs:

1) See My Virgin TV Blog @ http://virgintvmediaboy.blogspot.com/
See latest on Virgin TV's Analogue switch off - http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/10...-schedule.html

2) See latest Virgin TV channel lineup @ http://virgintvlineup.blogspot.com/
Old 14-01-2010, 19:36   #118
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I don't know what is happening, but l wanted to listen to Magic 105.4 London, and again it has been taken off WHY?
Old 14-01-2010, 20:12   #119
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Has BBC News Multiscreen launch on the red button on BBC News yet in Ex-ntl or Ex-CW areas yet?
Old 14-01-2010, 20:13   #120
1701-e
EU citizen proud of it!

Services: TV 360 Maxit TV, Gig1 bb & a landline.....
1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one

No yet here!