Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NFL thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NFL thread

Old 05-02-2008, 23:41   #31
Orior
Permanently Banned

Orior has reached the bronze age
Orior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze age
Re: NFL thread

The 2008 NFL kicked off last Saturday night.

Donegal beat Kerry.
Tyrone drew with Kildare
Ard Mhacha beat Cavan
Antrim beat Wicklow
Tipp beat the Cats
Down beat Sligo
The Jacks beat Westmeath
Limerick beat Louth
Monaghan beat Roscommon
and
Galway beat Laois
Orior is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-01-2009, 22:20   #32
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Well not had a chance to watch more than a couple of the games this season and here we are yet again on the run-up to the 43rd Superbowl in Tampa Bay...

Congrats to the Arizona Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Steelers on their divisional titles and as usual I'll be up watching the game live on the 1st Feb..
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 22:51   #33
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Hmmm, once in a lifetime maybe...but in this economic climate I think I'd rather have the Canary Wharf apartment....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/othe...ll/7860197.stm
Old 30-01-2009, 23:47   #34
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

anyone going to see the pats againts the bucs at wembley?

got my tickets the other week.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 13:07   #35
Kymmy
Inactive

Steelers or Cardinals...who's gonna win tonight guys???

10 hours to go...anyone else watching it live??

My moneys on Pittsburgh
Old 01-02-2009, 15:38   #36
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

My head says the Steelers but I dunno the Cardinals just might cause an upset.

Reminds me of the Rams V Patriots in 02
Old 01-02-2009, 23:22   #37
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

2 mins ref time?
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 23:31   #38
Kymmy
Inactive

Coin toss is at 6:28
Old 01-02-2009, 23:53   #39
lauzjp
Inactive

Services: 5mb 3 mobile broadband, sky, freeview
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to lauzjp

I have to say it was pretty awesome to see Jennifer Hudson doing the national anthem. I hope I can stay awake!
lauzjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 00:56   #40
Kymmy
Inactive

Seconds to go in the first half, Arizona is 3rd and goal on the 1 yard line, suddenly interception...a record breaking 100yard touchdown return

BUT...the play is currently being reviewed...If it stands or not still one hell of a play..

---------- Post added at 00:56 ---------- Previous post was at 00:54 ----------

It stands, touchdown to the Steelers... Just when you thought that the Cardinals were making an amazing comeback this happens

Half time Pittsburgh 17 - Arizona 7
Old 02-02-2009, 03:12   #41
Kymmy
Inactive

OMG...what a game....and what a 4th quarter, Arizona made a fantastic comeback with a safety and touchdown to bring them 3 points ahead of the stealers with minutes to go... I wonder though what the final score would have been without the penaties???

Final score was 27-23 for the Steelers...
Old 02-02-2009, 09:48   #42
lauzjp
Inactive

Services: 5mb 3 mobile broadband, sky, freeview
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to lauzjp

I woke up all of a sudden with that 100 yard td return in the first quater - wow!

only managed to stay awake til the half time show - Bruce Springsteen sent me to sleep, lol
lauzjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 22:18   #43
gazzae
Inactive

Off to London tomorrow. Can't wait for Sunday.
Old 22-10-2009, 22:30   #44
NoKnowledge
Inactive

NoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond repute

The Bucs have no chance
NoKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote