Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Intermittent BD and Sony BS??

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Old 09-12-2010, 15:13   #1
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Woooooooooooooo the title I've most been looking forward to being announced. Comming 2011. Entertainment Weekly somehow maganged to grab the exclusive reveal.

Quote:
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, hits stores late next year. EW recently visited the Santa Monica, California offices of Uncharted’s developer, Naughty Dog, for a sneak peek at the sequel, and we returned wishing “late next year” was right damn now.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/12/09/un...-3-first-look/

Dont want to give anything away so just follow the link above for the article and a couple screens an small teaser video. Expect the full reveal on Saturday at the Spike Videogame Awards when we'll probably get to see a little bit of the game Can't wait.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2010, 16:07   #2
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them
re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

i'll be getting it for sure loved the first 2 games
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 16:33   #3
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitze73 View Post
i'll be getting it for sure loved the first 2 games
Me to. They had me at Uncharted
Old 09-12-2010, 19:34   #4
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Awesome

The first two games are my favourite PS3 games, with Uncharted 2 my GOTY for 2009 (just ahead of Batman AA).
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 19:53   #5
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age

Unchartered2 was amazing .... Can't wait .
Old 09-12-2010, 20:19   #6
Toto
Inactive

Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal

Ditto, superb franchise that keeps going, excellent game.
Toto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:11   #7
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Here's the trailer, it looks awesome!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vg...arted-3/708328

I can't wait to see what caused that crash.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:46   #8
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Here's the trailer, it looks awesome!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vg...arted-3/708328

I can't wait to see what caused that crash.
You beat me to it. Was to busy looking at all the other announcments that just came out of the Spike Awards. Looks epic. Loved the little gameplay clips towards the end. November next year is gonna be awesome

Same Trailer In HD - http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vg...arted-3/708329
Old 12-12-2010, 14:16   #9
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I can't wait.

Next year will be amazing. This, Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkham City...
Old 16-12-2010, 10:19   #10
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Some comparison screens have appeared showing off the improved graphic engine

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/...ot-comparison/
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 18:41   #11
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

BUMP!

I saw a Naughty Dog dev session for Uncharted 3 at the Eurogamer Expo in September, with project co-lead Richard Lemarchand and Nolan "Drake" North. It looked awesome, and the two of them made a hilarious double-act.

It's due for release on Wednesday 2nd November... which is next week!

And the scores are in!

IGN - 10
EDGE - 9
CVG - 9.5
Joystiq - 4.5/5
GamesRadar - 9
Old 03-11-2011, 11:44   #12
borrissey
Inactive

Services: 152meg BB. XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
borrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation era

It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
borrissey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:49   #13
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I just picked my copy of it, glad I pre-ordered it because when I went there the woman working on the tills told me that I had to have a pre-order because the only copies they had was for pre-orders. I'm just starting to play through it now.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:10   #14
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

had mine monday, not played it yet cant wait to play/see it in 3d tho, going through batman arkham city atm finished the game just doing the side missions
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 18:57   #15
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

My copy came on Tuesday

I need to finish Arkham City first though!