Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Watching unsubscribed channel recordings.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

"You now have several options..."

Old 18-12-2012, 13:47   #1
Londonbornpaddy
Inactive

Londonbornpaddy will become famous soon enoughLondonbornpaddy will become famous soon enoughLondonbornpaddy will become famous soon enough
"You now have several options..."

Am i the only person who feels that when they get through to the automated call center i have accidentally called the village idiot? It is ok right up to the point when the lady robot says the numbers.
"bla bla bla ( all going well so far ) press oneeeeeeeee
bla bla bla ....... press twoooooooooo
bla bla bla ....... press threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I am waiting for it now and it feels the numbers last even longer to the point i have forgotten what she said before the numbers lol.

Use the robot woman who does Orange. Thanks Virgin
Londonbornpaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-12-2012, 14:53   #2
gizuk
Inactive

gizuk is just really nicegizuk is just really nicegizuk is just really nicegizuk is just really nicegizuk is just really nicegizuk is just really nice
Re: "You now have several options..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonbornpaddy View Post
Am i the only person who feels that when they get through to the automated call center i have accidentally called the village idiot? It is ok right up to the point when the lady robot says the numbers.
"bla bla bla ( all going well so far ) press oneeeeeeeee
bla bla bla ....... press twoooooooooo
bla bla bla ....... press threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I am waiting for it now and it feels the numbers last even longer to the point i have forgotten what she said before the numbers lol.

Use the robot woman who does Orange. Thanks Virgin
It's so annoying isn't it!
gizuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 16:44   #3
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

I for ooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee think its awful, I was cringeing listening to it!! I thought I was the only person who thought it was bad so it's nice to know there are tttttttttwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooo or tttttttttttttthhhhhhhhrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee others who feel the same!
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 16:58   #4
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizuk View Post
It's so annoying isn't it!
Very annoying but it is modern telephony and VM are one of thousands who annoy people with these silly machines....
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 17:02   #5
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

It can't be as bad as the O2 woman...
Old 18-12-2012, 17:09   #6
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

How long does it take the O2 woman to say 'one'?
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 17:15   #7
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilo View Post
How long does it take the O2 woman to say 'one'?
A lifetime, as she is always starts off with trying to flog you stuff you're not interested in.
Old 18-12-2012, 17:19   #8
Londonbornpaddy
Inactive

Londonbornpaddy will become famous soon enoughLondonbornpaddy will become famous soon enoughLondonbornpaddy will become famous soon enough

I have heard many many automated call services before this one - i used to like hearing the Orange lady and often imagined what she would look like - my thoughts were that she was probably not as sexy as i imagined. However... if the woman doing the voice for Virgin does NOT look like a bored orange tanned blonde haired pink accessorized doctors receptionist doing her nails i will eat my hat.
Who ever chose her voice for the job is also an idiot.
Londonbornpaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 17:24   #9
danielf
cf.mega poser

I should add that the O2 woman is also extremely annoying because she tries her utmost to make everything sound exciting. Erm, I'm just trying to top up. There's no need to get your knickers in a twist.