Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | BBC Red Button - will it arrive before the Olympics?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Discovery HD Problem on Tuesday?

Old 19-04-2012, 01:15   #1
adzzzbatch
Inactive

Services: Full House XL TV, SkySports HD, VM TiVo 500Gb, TiVo 1Tb, VHD Box. 200Mb BB, Talk More Anytime Phone
adzzzbatch will become famous soon enoughadzzzbatch will become famous soon enoughadzzzbatch will become famous soon enough
Discovery HD Problem on Tuesday?

Just wanted to know if anyone else had a problem with Discovery HD this Tuesday? I'd just sat down to watch the new episode of Deadliest Catch I TiVo'd (must make TiVo'd catch on more) on Tuesday and just get the horrible squares picture and sound break up, very annoying.

Not a big issue I know, I'll just TiVo the next showing.
adzzzbatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-04-2012, 01:18   #2
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Discovery HD Problem on Tuesday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post
Just wanted to know if anyone else had a problem with Discovery HD this Tuesday? I'd just sat down to watch the new episode of Deadliest Catch I TiVo'd (must make TiVo'd catch on more) on Tuesday and just get the horrible squares picture and sound break up, very annoying.

Not a big issue I know, I'll just TiVo the next showing.
Was it on late? I know FX HD was doing that late on Tuesday evening, didn't check Disc HD though.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 01:23   #3
adzzzbatch
Inactive

Services: Full House XL TV, SkySports HD, VM TiVo 500Gb, TiVo 1Tb, VHD Box. 200Mb BB, Talk More Anytime Phone
adzzzbatch will become famous soon enoughadzzzbatch will become famous soon enoughadzzzbatch will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Was it on late? I know FX HD was doing that late on Tuesday evening, didn't check Disc HD though.
Ah yes it was, just checked the time it recorded and it was 02:00. Wishlist obviously decided to record one in the middle of the night for me.
adzzzbatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 03:22   #4
bowieboots
Inactive

bowieboots is an unknown quantity at this point

Had a problem with south park at the same time. Was not happy. Changed to virgin to get away from dodgy recordings.
bowieboots is offline   Reply With Quote