Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | My Usual boring Xmas Message to fellow friends

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

My Usual boring Xmas Message to fellow friends

Old 05-12-2016, 23:03   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
My Usual boring Xmas Message to fellow friends

Whatever we think as Human Beings on a very small Island. 2016 has been a hectic year. With the US elections - nothing to do with us of course. But we were all hooked on the lunacy of a man that everyone DIDNT expect to win - but did. And now the whole world is worrying abut what will happen next.

We had, and still have the biggest problem going of Brexit. All this crap from lying through there teeth MPs. Who we only see when they want our vote. I actually said Yes to leave. But since then l would vote remain after what l have learnt

Having David Cameron resign over the vote and a another iron lady, in the mould of Theresa May trying to trigger the Article 50. And the government wasting our money in taking it into the Supreme Court.

And there is poor us, fighting for our jobs. My heart and sympathy goes out to the guys and gals who work at Port Talbot and anyone fighting to keep there jobs. And the government throwing sweeteners to companies to stay in the UK

We the working people of this country, are the forgotten people who try out hardest to support our families, and try and bring our kids up to respect each other.

I have put on some stupid Comments, and yes. and put them on to try aand make people laugh.

And yes, l have take loads of bad comments. But there again. If l can give them out. I expect to take them. But they are all in jest. And they are forgotten.

My workmates lway say to me, stay the same Arthur. If you can make people laugh. That's the best medicine going.

In my job l see the best, bad and worst in people. But at the end of the day, they are human beings.

No matter, whether they are a different colour, they are the still the same on the inside. And that is what is important.

I learnt one thing from watching the Ellen Show from the USA. When she ends her show she says these words. Stay safe and look after each other.

And think of all those people that are working over the Festive Season Police, NHS staff and GPs who will be looking after us.

Stay safe, look after each other and have a great Xmas. And yes, before the end of this year. I will post some more rubbish stuff ha ha

AND PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. This year l have seen the results of drink driving accidents - and TWO have been fatal
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2016, 14:19   #2
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: My Usual boring Xmas Message to fellow friends

Happy Christmas Arthur.
Think you'be summed up what's been a fairly crap year. The poor are getting poorer and the rich richer, divisions are greater everyhwere. Next year will be better I hope (but don't ask me how...).
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 18:18   #3
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and, as your workmates say, " stay the same Arthur."

You may come out with some doozies at time but I can't ever remember being bored by any of the threads you have started over the years I have been visiting CF.
Old 06-12-2016, 23:34   #4
multiskilled
cf.geek

Services: Player tv , V6, phone l, bb 100Meg.
multiskilled has reached the bronze age
multiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze age

Merry Christmas Arthur, always look forward to reading your threads they certainly liven up CF, bringing out the best and worst in people with their replies. It would be a sad day if you stop posting.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2017.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:45   #5
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Merry Christmas to you and your family Arthur and long may we enjoy reading your postings whether one agrees with them or not as life would be boring if everybody had the same opinions on things.