Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I cannot get the Virgin Meda home page

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

I cannot get the Virgin Meda home page

Old 06-09-2015, 08:49   #16
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: I cannot get the Virgin Meda home page

Oh, no its not.

"You might have trouble signing into My Virgin Media at the moment.

Our engineer is working to fix the problem.

Reference no: F003879753

Due to be fixed by
09 September 02:50"

The link you have posted does work, but access the VM community forums is slow to non existant.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-09-2015, 10:02   #17
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrogd View Post
Oh, no its not.

"You might have trouble signing into My Virgin Media at the moment.

Our engineer is working to fix the problem.

Reference no: F003879753

Due to be fixed by
09 September 02:50"

The link you have posted does work, but access the VM community forums is slow to non existant.
I had a txt on Saturday saying it was fixed but clearly it has not been fixed! They did say due to be fixed by 9 September
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:10   #18
horseman
cf.geek

horseman has reached the bronze age
horseman has reached the bronze agehorseman has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
I had a txt on Saturday saying it was fixed but clearly it has not been fixed! They did say due to be fixed by 9 September
Both the Service page and the VM Website response reflected a fix when I posted. Unfortunately accessing it in early hours today again indicated the fault was not fixed and when I finally managed to access Service page then low and behold the fault had been re-opened!

Looks like the first wasn't an actual fix more like a one of VM's constantly premature Review dates....
horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 16:28   #19
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

how pathetic. I bet you somebody gets their ass kicked tomorrow and it gets fixed. They love their number crunching and £££ so how much have they lost and will they lose in lost signups if they don't fix it for the next 3 days? That will be the best part of 5 days it has been down.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote