Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Cancelling TV Means New 12 Month Contract?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Cancelling TV Means New 12 Month Contract?

Old 24-06-2015, 17:29   #16
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cancelling TV Means New 12 Month Contract?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superblade7 View Post
Nice one John, mine is being installed next Wed 😃
So Sky+HD is up and running and installed by a very pleasant engineer.

I'm very impressed so far, the box is much quicker than TiVo. Love the selection of VOD content and the fact you can download catch up programmes so that they just appear in your recordings. Don't know if it's my eyes or not but the HD seems a little sharper too. Nice to now have Sky Atlantic along with the HD version of Universal.

I'll still be popping in to CF to chat with you guys and get my fix of VM TV news. I hope you all get some good news soon regarding BT Sport.

Superblade
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2015, 06:42   #17
mick094m
Inactive

mick094m has some notorietymick094m has some notorietymick094m has some notorietymick094m has some notoriety

I am thinking of cancelling my TV as I only use freeview from the built into the TV format have disconnected the virgin box as there is no use for it, why is it so difficult for a person to cancel something with Virgin Media, are they so well off with customers , that they seem hell bent on chasing them away to the competition, someone needs to explain to Virgin , THAT THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, hence the right to WALK AWAY, I will also be looking into another supplier as I only need a phone line and broadband , if that is TOO HARD for Virgin to provide well BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mick094m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:40   #18
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick094m View Post
I am thinking of cancelling my TV as I only use freeview from the built into the TV format have disconnected the virgin box as there is no use for it, why is it so difficult for a person to cancel something with Virgin Media, are they so well off with customers , that they seem hell bent on chasing them away to the competition, someone needs to explain to Virgin , THAT THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, hence the right to WALK AWAY, I will also be looking into another supplier as I only need a phone line and broadband , if that is TOO HARD for Virgin to provide well BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Can't say I had any trouble cancelling TV. I just phoned them up and they were very helpful.
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 23:10   #19
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
Can't say I had any trouble cancelling TV. I just phoned them up and they were very helpful.
Neither did I Harry, I could have cancelled the TV if I wanted but it worked out a few quid a month cheaper to keep the TV until my loyalty discount expires in September. I would concur with you in that they were very helpful.
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote