Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 14-03-2024, 21:07   #14941
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
So went to fat club expecting my body to take the piss for the 3rd weigh in making me wait for breaking through the 20 stone barrier. But no I lost 3.5lb smashing the 20 stone mark by 2lb. So that is 7.5 lb in 3 weeks so not a bad result all in all. First time I been under 20 stone in 9 years
Very well done!
Old 14-03-2024, 21:44   #14942
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
So went to fat club expecting my body to take the piss for the 3rd weigh in making me wait for breaking through the 20 stone barrier. But no I lost 3.5lb smashing the 20 stone mark by 2lb. So that is 7.5 lb in 3 weeks so not a bad result all in all. First time I been under 20 stone in 9 years
Congratulations - well done, Jay.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2024, 12:46   #14943
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Just arrived at the Grand Hyatt for a cheeky week in Goa, getting changed then off for a curry and a couple of beers.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2024, 13:12   #14944
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Just arrived at the Grand Hyatt for a cheeky week in Goa, getting changed then off for a curry and a couple of beers.
Have a great break.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2024, 22:48   #14945
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

My sister is in Iceland, staying in Reykjavík. on Thursday she was at the Blue Lagoon, and while there they told them the evacuation plan.

But Friday it was closed indefinitely, She is going so see if they can get any photos of the eruptions.

She said that Thursday there was a blizzard and Friday they where sitting outside without coats.

They couldn't see the Northern Lights with the naked eye, but the camera did.
Old Yesterday, 08:48   #14946
Huxie
cf.member

Services: Ultimate Volt
Huxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My sister is in Iceland, staying in Reykjavík. on Thursday she was at the Blue Lagoon, and while there they told them the evacuation plan.

But Friday it was closed indefinitely, She is going so see if they can get any photos of the eruptions.

She said that Thursday there was a blizzard and Friday they where sitting outside without coats.

They couldn't see the Northern Lights with the naked eye, but the camera did.
In the admittedly unlikely event that she was at this exact location and you have amazing visual acuity, you may be able to spot her

https://livefromiceland.is/timelapse...on/2024/03/14/
Huxie is offline   Reply With Quote