View Single Post
Old 21-06-2008, 07:49   #9751
icsys
Inactive

Services: Virgin - BB,TV,Phone Sky box - with no sub Freeview - idtv
icsys is just really niceicsys is just really niceicsys is just really niceicsys is just really niceicsys is just really niceicsys is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

'Groundhog day' makes it to El Reg... publicising the tenuous links between NebuAd, Claria and Gator corp...

NebuAd looks to 'spyware' firm for recruits

---------- Post added at 07:45 ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by warescouse View Post
I totally agree with the great idea about the lookup index but I honestly don't see it happening. I think once and every couple of days we should post some sort of reference material that is added to over time so that a new reader to the forum can, in a nutshell, grasp what our main points are. These should include links to the better sites like your own and all obvious others.

Edit - I think the post I was responding to must have been deleted but the gist still applies to what I previously said.
I started an index to specific posts in this thread over in the 'apathy' thread. feel free to add to it. It is time consuming but could be considered worth it.

---------- Post added at 07:49 ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Maybe later today I could look through the thread and pick out pagers of important info and make a post linking to thje best so some can get a quick update without all the stuff that was done today.
You should be aware that I have already started this, you actually posted in the apathy thread yesterday when this forum was locked. feel free to add to the index of links already there.