View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 12:19   #2
progers
Pete

Services: Broadband Up to 100Mb ~ TV Mix & TiVo 1Tb ~ Phone: Talk More Anytime
progers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these parts
Re: Windows Live Messenger - 3 queries

I'm using version 2011 Build 15.4.3508.1109 but I'm sure the following applies.

1. When you look at the log-in screen, you should have a drop down box where all the e mail addresses sit; if you select the one you don't want, just above the sign in button should be a tick box for "Remember my ID and Password" and just to the right of this it says "Forget me" just click on this and that e mail address goes away.

If that isn't present on your build, suggest you upgrade

2. E mail addresses are sorted alphabetically but if you set the one you want to use to log in automatically, that should sort your problem.

3. unsure about this
progers is offline   Reply With Quote