View Single Post
Old 15-06-2011, 21:40   #1
ultimate
cf.geek

Services: 200Mb,TV FH V6 and Phone
ultimate is a jewel in the roughultimate is a jewel in the roughultimate is a jewel in the roughultimate is a jewel in the roughultimate is a jewel in the rough
Windows Live Messenger - 3 queries

I use Windows XP SP2 and Windows Live Messenger 2009 Build 14.0.8.8117.416

I have the following queries:

1. Due to people using my computer, and some old .net passports, at the sign on screen of WLM, when I pull down the sign on email box, I can see all the old user ids, how do you erase them? I Googled the problem and there are a number of solutions which did not work.

2. The email I use now fortunately sits on top of the list, may be that is why it is logging onto that account every time. If I log on with an old id down the list, the next time I log on, it is reverting to use the email address on the top of the list. So how do I get the old email to move up to the top, or to get WLM to log on with the old id?

3. I notice on my "allowed" list of contacts an email address which I do not recognise, I did not put it in, I deleted it and after a few days it came back, the email address is support.service@live.com, anybody seen this address? How do I get rid of it permanently?

Thanks
ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote