Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | how to create dvd intro (using adobe premiere, i have image)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

how to create dvd intro (using adobe premiere, i have image)

Old 07-05-2012, 20:11   #1
wakkaday
cf.addict

wakkaday is an unknown quantity at this point
how to create dvd intro (using adobe premiere, i have image)

how can i create a dvd menu...with a 'start' option when clicked it will start the dvd.

i have created a movie file in adobe premiere and have placed an image at the beginning of the timeline with the necessary text, but i don't know how to create the action for the option for start, to actually start the dvd...

can anyone help..

thank you in advance,
wakkaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2012, 20:21   #2
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: how to create dvd intro (using adobe premiere, i have image)

Which version of Premiere?
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 21:33   #3
wakkaday
cf.addict

wakkaday is an unknown quantity at this point

cs5
wakkaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 23:26   #4
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

IIRC, you can't directly create DVDs with menus from the Premiere timeline. You need to use a package built in to Premiere called "Encore"

Have a look at http://www.adobepress.com/articles/a....asp?p=1661112, which looks like it should give you enough to get started.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote