Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media M TV Package

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin Media M TV Package

Old 27-09-2011, 22:14   #1
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Virgin Media M TV Package

Whilst Virgin no longer offer the Medium TV package on their website, can you still request it and how much would it cost per month.

I'm looking to join SKY and want to keep catch-up TV at the cheapest price possible.

I'm also looking to keep my current tariff on the BlackBerry I took just last month. If I leave Virgin I assume my mobile deal will be altered?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-09-2011, 22:27   #2
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media M TV Package

You can only have M with a phone line through retentions. Youview will see you right but only out early 2012
http://www.techradar.com/news/televi...o-exec-1028515
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 22:36   #3
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
You can only have M with a phone line through retentions. Youview will see you right but only out early 2012
What will that cost per month? I'd actually consider having 2 seperate phonelines if the price of Medium TV and a phone was right.

Alternatively I can get a smart Bluray for Christmas. One of the models gets BBC Iplayer and Demand 5 plus Youtube. Does anyone know if the 4OD material on youtube plays via smart enabled TV's and Bluray's?

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

Quote:
I was thinking about Youview however that needs an internet connection. My connection with SKY could get gobbled up quickly with Youview, Anytime + and general internet surfing.
Old 27-09-2011, 22:37   #4
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Could you not keep your BB and phone with VM and get a deal through retentions M TV is free but you get hardly any channels and catchup. If your happy with VM could you not just hang out and see re Box Nation.
Old 27-09-2011, 22:40   #5
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Could you not keep your BB and phone with VM and get a deal through retentions M TV is free but you get hardly any channels and catchup.
It's a tough choice. If I go to SKY I really want Anytime+. I'll miss catch-up TV but when I think about it I only really watch stuff from iPlayer.

I'll need to investigate what M TV, 10Mb broadband and telephone will cost me.

Too many decisions
Old 27-09-2011, 22:47   #6
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

There are hopes BBC content will be available through Sky but when is anyone's guess

http://paidcontent.co.uk/article/419...d-tv-solution/
Old 28-09-2011, 09:24   #7
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

I player and itv player are available on free sat I think? If you're getting a dish anyway for sky maybe worth a look.
andy_m is offline   Reply With Quote