Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Unable to find address when registering

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues

Unable to find address when registering

Old 07-05-2011, 17:50   #1
buchman
Inactive

buchman is an unknown quantity at this point
Unable to find address when registering

Hi,
I have a question, i'm moving house next week and wanted to move to Virgin, but the flat isn't on the system. I have spoken to the estate agents and it is cabled up. Should I just use the house number when ordering. I'm trying to book this before tomorrow as quidco have a good deal for new virgin customers
Thanks
buchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2011, 18:58   #2
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: Unable to find address when registering

Quote:
Originally Posted by buchman View Post
Hi,
I have a question, i'm moving house next week and wanted to move to Virgin, but the flat isn't on the system. I have spoken to the estate agents and it is cabled up. Should I just use the house number when ordering. I'm trying to book this before tomorrow as quidco have a good deal for new virgin customers
Thanks
So the estate agents say it is cabled up. Did you specifically ask them what it was cabled up for? Sky or Virgin Media?
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 19:33   #3
buchman
Inactive

buchman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Unable to find address when registering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
So the estate agents say it is cabled up. Did you specifically ask them what it was cabled up for? Sky or Virgin Media?
Sorry probably phrased that wrong, I asked whether they had cable or BT as I would need to get a phone put in.
They came back after speaking to the previous tenants and said it was cable
buchman is offline   Reply With Quote