Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Lost MDD Timeout

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Lost MDD Timeout

Old 27-12-2010, 11:44   #1
jalzoo
cf.addict

Services: 300mb Homeworks+ SH3
jalzoo has a spectacular aura about themjalzoo has a spectacular aura about themjalzoo has a spectacular aura about themjalzoo has a spectacular aura about them
Lost MDD Timeout

Hi,

Since the earlie hours of this morning ive been getting "Lost MDD timeout" in my modem logs, I was able to get on briefly this morning then it went again now i have nothing. Usually i dont have a problem with the service. Rang up virginmedia and was told there was no fault in my area and that a technician will be sent out tomorrow morning. Does anyone have any explanation about what the error means or why this may be happening so randomly?

50meg broadband

*EDIT*

Problem seems to have sorted itself approx half an hour on the phone it took to call tech support and about the same once again ringing to cancel the tech... 15 quid spent on phone credit for buggerall maybe i should have been more patient or maybe VM should handle there customer service a little better??
jalzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-12-2010, 03:15   #2
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Re: Lost MDD Timeout

ive had 3 similar experiences. Once on 20th of Dec and twice on the 27th

Mine is a different error tho but does the same thing and i ave to reboot the modem to get a reconnection..

Time Not Established Time Not Established Warning (5) ToD request sent - No Response received;=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

Time Not Established Time Not Established Warning (5) MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=0 post cfg file MIMO=-1;=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

Time Not Established Time Not Established Error (4) ToD request sent- No Response received;C=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

Mon Dec 27 13:54:37 2010 Mon Dec 27 13:54:37 2010 Warning (5) MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=0 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC==1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote