Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | JVC GRD-70EK Drivers and software?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion

JVC GRD-70EK Drivers and software?

Old 24-11-2010, 19:52   #1
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
JVC GRD-70EK Drivers and software?

Evening all. Trying to find the JVC GRD-70EK Drivers and software for a workmate, even on the website it doesn`t list them and he`s lost his driver disk..
He doesn`t really want to go the firewire route like i told him to, so i said i`d ask you kind people if you knew a site he could get them from, google`s been no help this time.
Cheers.
Bud.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-11-2010, 23:41   #2
raging bull
cf.geek

Services: Tivo V6 - L TV/XL Phone /200Mb BB
raging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quads
Re: JVC GRD-70EK Drivers and software?

http://pricecomparehelp.com/page/3415.html
The above site offers drivers free?
raging bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 01:47   #3
vanman
cf.mega poster

Services: Sky
vanman has reached the bronze age
vanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by budwieser View Post
Evening all. Trying to find the JVC GRD-70EK Drivers and software for a workmate, even on the website it doesn`t list them and he`s lost his driver disk..
He doesn`t really want to go the firewire route like i told him to, so i said i`d ask you kind people if you knew a site he could get them from, google`s been no help this time.
Cheers.
Bud.
look here its gr-d70ek
http://uk.jvc-service.net/public/doc...D70&dok_id=662

Question 1: I have upgraded my PC to XP or Vista. How can I now transfer my DV tapes across to my PC as the provided software will not work? Answer 1: In order to transfer your files from the camera to the PC you will need to use the "iLink"/"DV Out" connection. This is a firewire connection and will connect directly to your computers firewire socket. Please ensure your computer has firewire. Once connected you will not need any drivers and can use "MovieMaker" which comes pre-installed with XP and Vista.
vanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 20:39   #4
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Thanks Boys!
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote