Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Join Date: Dec 2004
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will be released this week on the PS3. This gives us a taster on what the final GT5 will be like. There has been some added bonus content especially for PS3 users in Europe.
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Features:
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Additional Features for Europe:
- Play Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Online!: A first for the franchise, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue supports online racing with up to 16 drivers racing simultaneously on a beautifully rendered race track.
- Race 71 high-performance and exhaustively detailed cars: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue includes vehicles from Ferrari, Audi, Nissan and Mitsubishi.
- Race on six stunningly realistic tracks: the Eiger Nordwand, the Daytona International Speedway, the London City Track , the Fuji Speedway, Suzuka and the High Speed Ring - and then race them in alternative layouts.
- A new physics engine for a Gran Turismo game: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue delivers next-generation vehicle handling. True to the heritage of the Gran Turismo franshise, the physics engine in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue provides unprecedented realism and authentic handling specific to each car.
- A new in-cockpit view: Provides a unique perspective for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue players and features a customised dashboard for each of the cars in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Real-time gauges and human animations accurately represent the true performance and handling of each vehicle.
- All-new and improved opponent AI: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue delivers a nail-biting and more strategic racing experience.
- Access to Gran Turismo TV: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue presents a clearinghouse of great motoring TV (video), programming (both HD and SD – all broadcast quality) online through PlayStation Network.
- Extend the real driving simulator: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is also compatible with the new DualShock 3 controller, which has vibration functionality.
- Quick Tune facility: Allows Gran Turismo 5 Prologue players to adjust power, tires, suspension and more!
- Stunning near-photorealistic next-gen visuals: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue runs in stunning High Definition at 1080p (race: 1080p-60fps, replay: 1080p-30fps).
- Drift Mode – The player’s drifting technique is measured based on drift angles, racing lines, and speeds within evaluation zones located at various turns on the course.
- In Depth Car Tuning – Players have the ability to adjust the vehicle’s performance, including power, tyres, suspension and the ability for quick tuning whilst racing.
- Two-player Split Screen Racing – Allows players to race head-to-head offline.
- New Race Events – Online racing fans can join in on a new set of scheduled events and time trials.
I can also confirm that players will also be able to play in the winning Ferrari F1 F2007 car.
Full List Of Cars:
- Lexus IS F '07
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur '02
- Nissan Fairlady Z Version S '07
- Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP '06
- Nissan Skyline Coupe Concept '07
- Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07
- Nissan Skyline Coupe (V36) Tuned Car
- Nissan GT-R Proto '05
- Nissan GT-R '07
- Honda Integra TYPE R '04
- Honda NSX Type R '02
- Acura NSX '91
- Mazda Atenza Sport (2007 Tokyo Motor Show reference exhibit)
- Mazda RX-8 Type S '03
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
- Mazda RX-7 (FD) Special Tuned Car
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) '07
- Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Tuned Car
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Tuned Car
- Suzuki Cappuccino '95
- Suzuki Swift Sport '07
- Suzuki Cervo SR '07
- Suzuki Cappuccino Tuned Car
- Suzuki Swift Sport Tuned Car
- Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02
- Daihatsu OFC-1 '07
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '06
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) Tuned Car
- Dodge Viper GTS '02
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe Tuned Car
- Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07
- Ford GT '05
- Ford Focus ST '06
- Ford GT Tuned Car
- Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07
- Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07
- BMW Z4 '03
- BMW 135i Coupe '07
- BMW M3 Coupe '07
- BMW 135tii '08
- Mini Cooper-S '06
- Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG '02
- Volkswagen Golf GTI '01
- Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
- Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 TWIN SPARK '06
- Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06
- Ferrari 599 '06
- Ferrari F430 '06
- Ferrari 512BB '76
- Ferrari F40 '92
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
- Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '06
- Renault Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
- Renault Clio Sport V6 24V Tuned Car
- Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
- Jaguar XK Coupe '06
- Lotus Elise 111R '04
- Lotus Elise '96
- Lotus Elise 111R Tuned Car
- Lotus Elise Tuned Car
- TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
- TVR Tamora '02
- Art Morrison Corvette '60
- Amuse/Opera Performance Gran Turismo 350Z RS
- Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
- Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 base '06
- Blitz Dunlop ER34 '07
Any PS3 users on this forum pre-ordered it or planning to buy it at all?
Sorry mods this may need moving to the PS3 section. Apologies!
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:16.