Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | phoneline not working again!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

phoneline not working again!

Old 28-07-2007, 09:55   #1
Debcat1972
Inactive

Debcat1972 is an unknown quantity at this point
phoneline not working again!

Hi Everyone,

well i didnt think i would ever have to post back here again since a really nice guy from this great site sorted out my phoneline problem for me last year after being messed around for over a month by NTL before it was fixed and sorted(within 24 hours of posting here which i so much appreciated and could not understand why it took NTL so long lol) anyways my phone has been down again since last monday which i guess isnt too long but after phoning them im getting the awfull feeling im going to get messed around like i did last time, they are giving me the same run around each time telling me it will take 2 days to connect as i have been deleted from the system??? but still connected(huh!!)which i cant understand why this has happened because all my bills are up to date makes no sense to me or is it me having a blonde moment?lol ive been using my neighbours phone to call them as i darnt use my moble as each time im being passed from person to person or on hold, has anyone else had this problem i would assume that this should be an easy problem to fix according to them just afew pushed of a button(As the lady told me from virgin lol) so why am i still not connected? lol Any input would be so much appreciated!

Regards

Debra
Debcat1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-07-2007, 12:39   #2
Faults?
Inactive

Faults? is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: phoneline not working again!

it could be that for some unknown reason your service has come off the switch, if thats the case it has to be sent off to 2nd-line
whos sla is 48 hours ....
Faults? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2007, 19:08   #3
Debcat1972
Inactive

Debcat1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thank you for the reply i will keep that in mind and hopefully fingers crossed phone will be working soon
Debcat1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2007, 20:01   #4
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

I've never had this problem before with Telewest-Virgin media but did have the problem with BT when they disconnected my line and then reconnected it with someone else name and address which was a few floors above me, but was my line at my address that was being serviced instead of theirs. I guess the person who made the mistake must need glasses or contacts because flat 9 and flat 39 are totally different numbers.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote