Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TWO People using one Phone line.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

TWO People using one Phone line.

Old 14-05-2007, 09:39   #1
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
TWO People using one Phone line.

I try to phone my Dad up last night and someone told me he do not stay here. So I went in to see him today and he was in so I was going to used his phone and all I can get is 'beep beep beep' but I can still phone out. He pays his bill over two weeks ago. Can anyone who works for Virgin Media help me.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-05-2007, 10:52   #2
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W
Re: TWO People using one Phone line.

have your dad phoned VM? Or have you phoned them on his behalf?
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 10:54   #3
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

I will call them on Wednesday if it now fix by then.
Old 16-05-2007, 14:41   #4
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

UPDATE: Virgin fixs my Dad's Phoneline on Monday Night. [ I did not phone Virgin. ]
Old 16-05-2007, 21:08   #5
Nedkelly
Inactive

Services: V6 & Tivo SH3 on 300mb and 200mb and a telephone
Nedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appeal
Nedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appeal
Smile Re: TWO People using one Phone line.

That was quick
Nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 21:11   #6
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by TV Boy View Post
I try to phone my Dad up last night and someone told me he do not stay here. So I went in to see him today and he was in so I was going to used his phone and all I can get is 'beep beep beep' but I can still phone out. He pays his bill over two weeks ago. Can anyone who works for Virgin Media help me.
the beep beep beep type of tone is telling you that there are msgs on the free voicemail service,you need to dial 1571 to take them off,if this tells you its not set up call 150 to get it set up.when you take them off you will then get the normal continual dialtone
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 21:25   #7
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

I have found out that half of the Phoneline was not working right for two day in parts of Bellshill & Motherwell.
Old 16-05-2007, 22:14   #8
on in an hour!
Inactive

on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I have found out that half of the Phoneline was not working right for two day in parts of Bellshill & Motherwell.
fair comment m8,but the intermittent dial tone (beep beep) where you could still dial out is telling you something,only other thing apart from the voice msging service,that would make the dial tone beep intermittently,is if there are any features on the line such as call barring,anyways up,happy that youre probs been sorted
Old 16-05-2007, 22:16   #9
Nedkelly
Inactive

Nedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appealNedkelly has a bronzed appeal

Road runner goes beep beep
Old 16-05-2007, 22:22   #10
on in an hour!
Inactive

Quote:
not my post ned...nice try
Old 16-05-2007, 22:33   #11
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedkelly View Post
Road runner goes beep beep
I thought he went "Meep Meep!" ?
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 22:36   #12
on in an hour!
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
I thought he went "Meep Meep!" ?
absolutely spot on Zeph...blow it out yer **** ned
Old 16-05-2007, 22:41   #13
Nedkelly
Inactive

Sorry got it wrong meep meep
Old 16-05-2007, 23:55   #14
on in an hour!
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedkelly View Post
Sorry got it wrong meep meep
got to respect a man who knows his limitations