Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PS3 looks a bit blurry on new HDTV

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

SCEE on Missing PSN Titles: “We’re doing our best to resolve it.”

Old 20-01-2009, 13:59   #1
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
SCEE on Missing PSN Titles: “We’re doing our best to resolve it.”

http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/?p=2211

Lame excuse!!!

I'm going to buy from the hong kong store now.
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-01-2009, 14:18   #2
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: SCEE on Missing PSN Titles: “We’re doing our best to resolve it.”

Lol I think thats the problem tbh stone. To much looking not enough doing !
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 10:14   #3
STONEISLAND
Inactive

STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

Well I took the gamble (why I thiught it was a gamble I will never know) SF HD Turbo under £7 on the HK store, and you can use your Visa card or whatever. It's in English, the online is region free, and it's likely half the price of the yet-to-be-released UK version.

Dead easy. Just do it I dont want to give anymore of my money to SCEE due to there crap managment!!!
Old 22-01-2009, 00:58   #4
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

I dont know who decides the release dates of full retail games but we will be getting Killzone 2 on the 27th of Febuary like the US but the rest of Europe will get it on the 25th.

what I can't understand is why we have to wait the extra 2 days when we to are part of Europe ? Its very, very annoying to see this happening. Yes I know its only 2 days and yes I dont mind to much waiting an extra 2 day's but what I dont like is that the rest of the EU will have it and we wont. I cant understand why.
Old 22-01-2009, 02:02   #5
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

"this has been an ongoing issue and we’re doing our best to resolve it."

Lame

MS managed to get SSF2THDR out in the US *and* Europe at the same time. Why couldn't Sony?

Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 02:37   #6
deathtrap3000
Inactive

Services: V+ HD XL BT Infinity 80mbps
deathtrap3000 will become famous soon enoughdeathtrap3000 will become famous soon enoughdeathtrap3000 will become famous soon enough

Sony are going through a rough financial time atm. Give em a break.
deathtrap3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 14:13   #7
icestar2
Inactive

The game I was really looking forward to and was announced to be on the store this week has been delayed at the last minute by SCEE till next week ARRRRRRRRR What the hell are they doing over there !

Quote:
We expect the Europeans among you were quite looking forward to the release of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars this week. Unfortunately you've got another week to wait as the game has been suddenly delayed by SCEE until the 29th. A member of the development team has let us know, via the PSNation podcast blokes, that the release date "was changed at the last minute" and that it is "very frustrating since they confirmed the 22nd twice before we announced on our forums."
Old 28-01-2009, 00:36   #8
icestar2
Inactive

Well wana hear the latest about why SFHD has not been released on the EU PSN ? Read on then.

Quote:
thePSN.co.uk had a chat with Capcom UK's Leo Tan to find out why SCEE is denying release of the game. According to Tan, Capcom has already submitted the game to SCEE twice. However, SCEE is declining release of the game, noting "faults and other problems." Supposedly, the game must be "redone."

Capcom is working on yet another version to submit to SCEE "within three weeks." We find it quite strange that, in spite of a successful release in the US, Sony's European counterpart has become the sole roadblock in this game's worldwide release. Certainly, there must be some reason why they'd constantly delay this game.
http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/...s-and-other-p/
Old 28-01-2009, 10:27   #9
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Well wana hear the latest about why SFHD has not been released on the EU PSN ? Read on then.

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/...s-and-other-p/
My Hong Kong one works perfectly???

To be honest its...........Well a bit rubbish.
Old 28-01-2009, 16:11   #10
icestar2
Inactive

Well they have lost a sale from me anyway after the amount of delays its had. Rather buy the new one next month tbh.