Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The what are you drinking now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The what are you drinking now?

Old 16-08-2008, 01:54   #751
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
A very large Laphroaig

No water, no ice.
Nice one, no point diluting the taste of good whisky.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-08-2008, 02:02   #752
zing_deleted

vodka on my own and this late at night im a sad man in more ways than one
Old 16-08-2008, 02:14   #753
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by David F View Post
vodka on my own and this late at night im a sad man in more ways than one
My brother only does Vodka - he is a bit depressed atm - he does have some excuse as he is a mortgage consultant, but I do wonder if the choice of tipple is a factor???

You have a lot of reasons to feel good about yourself, Zing - just start with one & build on that
Old 16-08-2008, 02:18   #754
zing_deleted

Vodka is quick easy and numbs almost everything for at least a short while
Old 16-08-2008, 02:26   #755
homealone

Quote:
Vodka is quick easy and numbs almost everything for at least a short while

Vodka is the Floyd 'Comfortably Numb' - wine can also be the Scissor Sisters version, not to say one is better than the other, but considering an alternative isn't a bad thing..

Damn I have to get my headphones out, now

maybe 'Hey You' is more apt ?
Old 16-08-2008, 02:34   #756
zing_deleted

out there in the cold feeling lonely feeling old will you help me (or something like that) yeah man its getting lonely lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRcQZ2tnWeg
Old 16-08-2008, 02:42   #757
homealone

Quote:
out there in the cold feeling lonely feeling old will you help me (or something like that) yeah man its getting lonely lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRcQZ2tnWeg
that's the one - but it is only fantasy ...

There is no pain

Your lips move but I can't hear what you are saying...

- only because I cannot presume to share what you are feeling, I'm just trying to help you deal with it ..

- you are 'showing feelings of an almost human nature'

Old 16-08-2008, 02:45   #758
zing_deleted

But it was all what was going on in Pinks head. In the end what is reality but perception of what is real and what isnt. If it is real in your head and you believe it it is real . Now im really showing how twisted I am lol far to much LSD in my 20's lol lol
Old 16-08-2008, 03:05   #759
homealone

banging your heart against some buggers wall
Old 16-08-2008, 03:07   #760
zing_deleted

Good morning worm your honor the crown will plainly show the prisoner who now stands before you was caught red handed showing feelings, showing feelings of an almost human nature this will not do

to stay on topic still drinking vodka lol
Old 16-08-2008, 03:15   #761
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

I find I have a yearning for a Horlicks. I think my body is telling me it time to sleep, so I'm off to bed. [img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 16-08-2008, 03:52   #762
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I find I have a yearning for a Horlicks. I think my body is telling me it time to sleep, so I'm off to bed.
The green light saying you are still logged in gives a lie to your intention - not a critism

I'm disappointed I can only fully fit one foot in the bass port of my new subwoofer, but I am being considerate & using headphones, now ,,,,
Old 16-08-2008, 14:53   #763
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone View Post
The green light saying you are still logged in gives a lie to your intention - not a critism

I'm disappointed I can only fully fit one foot in the bass port of my new subwoofer, but I am being considerate & using headphones, now ,,,,
Strange, the little boxy thing top right on my CF screen shows I my last visit was at 2.20am so my little green light shouldn't have been on after that

I enjoyed my Horlicks though. Sad I know.
Old 16-08-2008, 14:56   #764
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Maccy D's coke... The best a coke can get....

In drink form
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 15:30   #765
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Enjoying the fruits of my new espresso maker: Latte made with Lavazza Rossa
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote