Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | CableHell Status

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion

CableHell Status
Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2009, 19:14   #61
hooker1uk
Inactive

Services: 100mb ftth trial all 3uk mobiles Commodore 64
hooker1uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CableHell Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You tried to use "Mod" in your title? That field title is reserved for obvious reasons.

Edit: Now corrected.
thank you
Advertisement
Old 17-03-2009, 19:15   #62
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker1uk View Post
Rob we have so far kept to the rules i hope, the last ***'ed post on here was below

sorry if pointing this out annoys anyone, i'm still trying to get out of board nazi mode lol

The forum swear filter will automatically remove any undesirable words that are typed out in full. In addition to words that aren't removed automatically, we generally frown on any combination of letters, numbers or other characters that leave it obvious what the intended word is.

I'm sure I don't have to provide colourful examples ...
Old 17-03-2009, 19:15   #63
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Jack Hackett is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

edit my title has gone from ex cablehell mod to ex cablehell *** have i upset someone?
Well if it had been me.. you would have had a lot more **** ******* than just those few.
Old 17-03-2009, 19:17   #64
hooker1uk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
Well if it had been me.. you would have had a lot more **** ******* than just those few.
#

now what can i say to that lol
Old 17-03-2009, 19:20   #65
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The forum swear filter will automatically remove any undesirable words that are typed out in full. In addition to words that aren't removed automatically, we generally frown on any combination of letters, numbers or other characters that leave it obvious what the intended word is.
Np m8, we were just used to a less restrictive posting style, it will take a bit of time to adjust, so you have my apologies in advance for any inconvenience any of those ex site members from over there may cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I'm sure I don't have to provide colourful examples ...
That's my speciality.

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

Quote:
#

now what can i say to that lol
Thanks would be nice.
Old 17-03-2009, 19:36   #66
hooker1uk
Inactive

well that goes without saying mate
Old 17-03-2009, 19:40   #67
david2009
Inactive

david2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has there been any response back from Fuzzyone regarding the forum.

David.
Old 17-03-2009, 19:56   #68
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Quote:
well that goes without saying mate
Your welcome m8, btw, enough of mentioning " * " in your posts, I don't want to see the team here become annoyed or even upset, remember our posting style over there had much more freedom of expression/speech, we cannot go and upset the apple cart here by carrying on doing the same as we did on there, it's just not fair at all to their hard working team.

They have kindly and graciously allowed us sanctuary, so please don't mess it up m8, I don't want to have to find another place.

My apologies to the site team for his behaviour, he won't get fed tonight with his favourite vindaloo and beer dinner if he carries on, that I'll make sure of.

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by david2009 View Post

David.
Sorry m8, cant tell you.

All I will say is that our site team union representative is currently dealing with all that.
Old 17-03-2009, 19:56   #69
hooker1uk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by david2009 View Post

David.
nope

now then i apologise for stepping on the site teams feet, i admit i have a lot of getting used to here, now where do i put my bomb proof shack lol
Old 17-03-2009, 19:59   #70
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Quote:
nope

now then i apologise for stepping on the site teams feet, i admit i have a lot of getting used to here, now where do i put my bomb proof shack lol
I already done that on your behalf m8, but since you have now done that, you can now have your vindaloo and beer dinner.

Ps, The bomb new proof shack is that way <--- --->
Old 17-03-2009, 20:03   #71
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
you can now have your vindaloo and beer dinner.
I'm really glad you haven't joined in the constipation thread
Old 17-03-2009, 20:12   #72
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Don't think apolgies are strictly necessary yet - just hope you guys can get your forum back, or at least re-create it somehow, you never know I might even be tempted to register an account there and give you a taste of your own medicine
Old 17-03-2009, 20:14   #73
hooker1uk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I'm really glad you haven't joined in the constipation thread
to tell the truth all i'll say on that one is b3ta newsletter material
Old 17-03-2009, 20:30   #74
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
Don't think apolgies are strictly necessary yet - just hope you guys can get your forum back, or at least re-create it somehow, you never know I might even be tempted to register an account there and give you a taste of your own medicine
You know your all always more than welcome m8, If we manage to re-open just let us know and we will put out the welcome mats and a banquet in your honour too, it's only fair that we return the favour.

The food might not suit your taste buds though, I normally cook everything with curry powder and Dorset Nagra chillies, some folk though from past experience just don't have the stomach to handle it so if you happen to have stomach problems then do let me know in advance so I can make it a bit milder for the normal connoisseur's palate. I don't want you spending all night in the lavvy with both ends on fire.
Old 17-03-2009, 21:05   #75
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

I didn't realise I even had an account over there...

Apparently my username was CaptainBread.

I wonder what I posted...
Closed Thread