Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Clinton Cards prepares for administration

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

MP Nadine Dorries has told David Cameron he risks losing the party leadership

Old 06-05-2012, 10:48   #1
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
MP Nadine Dorries has told David Cameron he risks losing the party leadership

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...ron-leadership

Effectively STRIKE 2 been given by Nadine Dorries.

Parting shot to osbourne too. Calling them arrogant and dangerious.

Quote:
The Conservative MP Nadine Dorries has warned the party's leader, David Cameron, that he will be kicked out of office by his own backbenchers within the next year unless he "dramatically" changes the party's policies.
This interesting she claims already discusion on motion no confidence.

Quote:
The MP for mid-Bedfordshire hit out at Cameron's "sneering" attitude and claimed backbench discussions about introducing a motion of no-confidence against the leader were already taking place following a dismal display at Thursday's local elections.
She aint half stabbing him in the back.

Quote:

During the the deeply personal outburst Dorries also accused Cameron and Osborne of arrogance, saying they were "leading the Conservative party towards defeat".

"I don't have anything against anyone who is posh, what I do have though is a problem when arrogance is mixed with privilege and you throw bad manners into the mix, I think that is a pretty dangerous combination."
The MP criticised Cameron's "demeanour" and accused him of failing to listen to party members and the voices of constituents. She accused him of a "sneering disregard for anyone who dares to stand up and oppose him and say 'Do you think you are getting this quite right?"'.
I really cant see him surviving now considering more bad news when he gets called up to leverson enquiry.

He would have pull of blinder of performance cant see it he looked very vunerable recently.

What the shortest time conservative was in government and leader. I would think is John Major but he was never thought of long term solution.

Whats betting he gone in 6 months
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2012, 10:51   #2
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: MP Nadine Dorries has told David Cameron he risks losing the party leadership

I agree with Dorries again. That's twice in a month. I feel dirty.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:02   #3
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: MP Nadine Dorries has told David Cameron he risks losing the party leadership

And so you should - she is a poisonous rent-a-quote who, because she has a safe seat, will say the stupidest things to self-publicise....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:04   #4
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

She always has done, we met her one day as she's our MP and yep she likes to sprout whatever line she can
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:08   #5
Fawkes
Inactive

Services: VM: 120M Broadband, TV + Landline
Fawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertle View Post
Whats betting he gone in 6 months
Challange acepted, £10 says he lasts more than 6 months.
I'm no tory but I like the look of those odds, this is just mid-term blues, he can ride this out.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:09   #6
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

She's a typical example of our back stabbing, self serving, expense stealing, lying bunch of scumbag Mp's

BTW did i miss anything in that assessment ?

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:13   #7
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Definition of a politician is that they will say whatever they think the electorate wants to hear and then go off and do what they wanted to do all along and then pretend that we the electorate agreed to this because we voted for them.

Very,very few break the mould,the late Jack Ashley being one.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:13   #8
Fawkes
Inactive

Services: VM: 120M Broadband, TV + Landline
Fawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
She's a typical example of our back stabbing, self serving, expense stealing, lying bunch of scumbag Mp's

BTW did i miss anything in that assessment
Just the question mark at the end.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:32   #9
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
Just the question mark at the end.
Fixed

Old 06-05-2012, 11:45   #10
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

some one had to tell him -the man's lost his way and the plot imo ,as a life long Tory voter he's put me off them possibly for ever with the assistance of his old school numpties .
Old 06-05-2012, 12:02   #11
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Definition of a politician is that they will say whatever they think the electorate wants to hear and then go off and do what they wanted to do all along and then pretend that we the electorate agreed to this because we voted for them.

Very,very few break the mould,the late Jack Ashley being one.
I agree but how much is dorries got behind her I basing that she has because our wet drip of MP dont usually be outspoken.

Yet even he was on telly being careful what he said but still raised questions on leadership.

I known him for years when he was councillor he usually very big kissing of the feet of the leader. He only won 2 years ago he in safe ish seat. Fawkes thats what basing my prediction on think leveson might bury cameron.

Like said if he has weak defence if he has another bad mistake they will go for him.

I thought dorries seat will go on reforms Hugh. So it could be self centred to block the reforms.

Its hard to say whether she just trying to be populist or she got real bite.

She aint half stabbing in the back with home truth comments. Upto him take it on board doubt he will certainly think he cant pander the right wingers of the party without killing coalition.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:37   #12
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:51   #13
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
some one had to tell him -the man's lost his way and the plot imo ,as a life long Tory voter he's put me off them possibly for ever with the assistance of his old school numpties .

Thing is she is just as bad as him as far as i am concerned.

Old 06-05-2012, 21:00   #14
mertle
Inactive

Quote:

Thing is she is just as bad as him as far as i am concerned.
true all polititians are.

Interesting that true to form what Nardine says Osbourne actually shows exactly the traits she lambasted them for.

Sooner these posh etonians get p45 the better. Talk about arrogance.

What the hell was you doing for 2 years if you say now to be 100%. You should been more focused. I get hint he going to take us down bigtime with another round but bigger austerity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17972656
Old 06-05-2012, 21:07   #15
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Calm down, dear - you're getting over-excited.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote