Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media revamps its bundles

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion

Virgin Media revamps its bundles

Old 23-05-2012, 20:36   #256
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Virgin Media revamps its bundles

i have been thinking about Tivo for a while- i had hoped Virgin would contact me with an offer but sadly they had not.

so i rang them today to see what i could get.

i currently have 30Mb BB ,XL tv with HD sports/movies and XL tel on 2 V+ HD boxes. was paying £102.40 p/m

I am not good at haggling so asked how much to replace the 2 V+ HD boxes with 2 Tivos (ideally a 1TB and a 500gb)

quoted me £108.90 which is the VIP collection (£103.90 p/m) with an extra Tivo (£5.00 p/m) so that seemed ok. BB upgraded to 100Mb and telephone gained cheaper international calls and 0845 numbers on top of what i already had.

the potential stumbling block was always going to be the install fee as i was reluctant to fork out for this.

Anyway originally quoted me £99.95 total install fee for both Tivos. Got them knocked down to £49.95 which i supppose is a reduction and covers 2 Tivo's so seemed reasonable. Didn't push it further and try to get both Tivos installed for nowt.

and they're coming next Wednesday afternoon for the install which was good i thought.

cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement