Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Odd Calls and Police Advice

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

wondering about business line

Old 10-09-2011, 00:21   #1
parkie
Inactive

parkie is an unknown quantity at this point
wondering about business line

i'm setting up a business which will be situated at my home, my question is: do i have to have a business line with virgin or can i carry on with the same residential service. the number will appear on advertising online and also in business directories.

hope you can help me out or point me in the right direction to find the answer

p
parkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2011, 01:21   #2
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: wondering about business line

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkie View Post
i'm setting up a business which will be situated at my home, my question is: do i have to have a business line with virgin or can i carry on with the same residential service. the number will appear on advertising online and also in business directories.

hope you can help me out or point me in the right direction to find the answer

p
The T&C's of the Virgin Residential line say it can't be used as a business line, also if the line goes down then you may have to wait 48 hours for a tech. A business line gets a tech within 4 hours. You can call VM and arrange for the line to be transfered over to Virgin Media Business.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:42   #3
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: wondering about business line

Just click the link for the Business website http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote