Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Issue in Newton Abbot /Torquay postcode area

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

problems in M32? how to contact faults?

Old 06-02-2011, 20:06   #1
milko
Inactive

milko will become famous soon enoughmilko will become famous soon enoughmilko will become famous soon enough
problems in M32? how to contact faults?

have had a problem with our phone for 24 hoiurs, basically there is no dialling tone. have tried different phones in all the sockets and no joy. I have tried to ring faults on their 0845 number through my mobile, but every time i do i just go through all the options, hold on for an advisor, it rings once and then goes dead.

i cannot even access the status page on teh website as they are upgrading something.

does anyone know

1. are there any problems in the M32 area? my dad is on virgin round the corner and he has no problmes?

2. any other way to ring faults? it is costing me over a pound a time on my mobile just to keep getting cut off.

thanks
milko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2011, 20:09   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: problems in M32? how to contact faults?

They are upgrading the systems today so they would have been unable to offer you much in the way of help.

Call tomorrow morning as soon after 0800 as possible and the agent will ring you back as part of the call, we always call back Telco fault customers so ask as soon as you get through.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 20:13   #3
milko
Inactive

milko will become famous soon enoughmilko will become famous soon enoughmilko will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
They are upgrading the systems today so they would have been unable to offer you much in the way of help.

Call tomorrow morning as soon after 0800 as possible and the agent will ring you back as part of the call, we always call back Telco fault customers so ask as soon as you get through.
thanks for the reply, problem is i will be at work at that time and will not be able to call, will have to try when i get in. i dont suppose the fault could be anything to do with the upgrade?
milko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 20:15   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milko View Post
thanks for the reply, problem is i will be at work at that time and will not be able to call, will have to try when i get in. i dont suppose the fault could be anything to do with the upgrade?
No it is a systems upgrade on the accounts software so even if you rang in and they ascertained that you needed an engineer they would have been unable to book one for you.

You can call from work if you are able to as you are just reporting a fault.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:37   #5
spankysmagicpian
cf.geek

Services: Ultimate Oomph although there is nothing ultimate or oomph about it.
spankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these parts

Mine was fine yesterday too Milko so looks like just you possibly?
spankysmagicpian is offline   Reply With Quote