Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Fat Princess

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Fat Princess

Old 04-09-2009, 12:40   #1
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Fat Princess

Getting board of the summer drought?

Download the Fat Princess I did as a random game, wow its grate fun and I highly recommend it.

Anyone got it as could do with a little help.
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2009, 15:12   #2
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Fat Princess

[QUOTE=STONEISLAND;34866772][FONT=Verdana]Getting board of the summer drought?[QUOTE]

...... or come to Scotland and enjoy the floods. {bring wellies}
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 15:48   #3
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
Getting board of the summer drought?

Download the Fat Princess I did as a random game, wow its grate fun and I highly recommend it.

Anyone got it as could do with a little help.
That drought is due to end very soon Stone. Well for me a lest it will. There a game every week almost from October 6th. ARRRRRRRRRRRR need to decide which ones I really want. I do think that Fat princess looks good but I wern't willing to pay the price of it. Dont know why but it just ssemed a bit steep to me. Going to buy worms this week off the PSN though. Love it.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 16:01   #4
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

Worms is a great game.

But trust me (yes the price is a tad high) the game play is very adictive and funny.

A must buy IMO
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 23:01   #5
MMORGHUnter
Permanently Banned

MMORGHUnter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm. guess i have ti try this one! u sure its great
MMORGHUnter is offline   Reply With Quote